1. How balanced are the two factions on this realm?

I recently reached Lvl 70 as an Alliance player. I went for BG and although I was able to join BG 3 times in a row without a break, Alliance lost 3-0 to Horde all 3 times. One of the main reason was how Alliance had half the players below Lvl 75 while Horde only had 1 player below 75. I'm not sure why 75-80 ones in Alliance weren't interested in joining at that time but it definitely wasn't fun that way.

According to the September posts, Alliance stomps Horde in PvP . But I also heard that The two are actually balanced and Horde wins at peak US hours while Alliance wins at EU peak hours . I wanted to ask if that is still true. Are the factions balanced or one always wins? I'm not a fan of getting ganked by 5 players at once nor a fan of trying to kill someone who's already being hunted by 5 others. It's always fun when the factions are balanced (Not only in terms of quantity, but also quality).

Off-topic: Is it worthless to collect daily points? I've seen that they aren't compatible with this realm.

2. According to the website, the 2 factions are in fact perfectly balanced in terms of population. According to the PvP ladder, Alliance is better (due to human racial). According to the PvE ladder, Horde is better (as always).

Daily points are useless for any other realm than Icecrown.

3. 70 bracket is twink bracket. If u are below 75 u will experience only pain as u did.
    It depends howmuch twink each faction has in that part of day. 79 twink can beat 80 in pve gear over 5k GS so...