1. Suggestion for all servers

Hey, im having a wonderful time on the tbc server except for the mentally challenged high lvl players ganking in low level zones, hours of camping and so on.

It's easy to fix with the no target / not avaible to attack function depending on level.

And all you "It's a pvp server perople" im very aware of that fact but that doesn't really touch even the surface of this problem..

Signed Concerned citizen

2. I get ganked all the time. The difference is that I log in my main and wreck all of them for few hours after they kill my alt. It's part of the game. Make a rogue gear him up and camp them non stop after they kill your low level. Show them that you are not to be f**ed with.

3. I agree with niss here. If we had the option of pve servers there wouldn't be a reason to gripe. Pvp servers have always been about ganking lowbies. I have a couple of 70s now and I shouldn't have to stop lvling just to get some revenge. I get it when I'm running around and I get ganked by a 70. That doesn't bother me cuz frankly I do the same thing but when these players camp your corpse for 30 mins to sometimes hours just to be *******s it gets real old. There's absolutely no reason to farm a lvling character other than to be a dick. I get that we're opposing factions but when people take it to the lvl of harassment it really gets frustrating. Personally though I try to stay away from zones like STVietnam and hillsbrad for this very reason.

4. This spam before reaching level 10 that i can't write in chanels kills me. I should be showed when i try to write something i chanels. This is a suggestion to keep it mind.
    And please make PVE server cause i'm sick of it someone 10+ levels above me to kill me for pleasure. Can't play the game normaly. For 10 ming 3 times i was killed while doing quests.