1. Roleplayers of Icecrown, unite!

Seeing as it's very hard to track individual roleplayers on Icecrown, we're trying to create a guild so it'll be easier for us to find each other. So if you wish to help establish a healthy roleplaying community on the Horde side of Icecrown, get involved! We will decide upon a concept or a theme once we will have enough numbers. If you wish to participate, whisper or mail Charlenne in-game. Thank you :)

2. +1

Consider this an extended 'open-enrollment' period as we gather those interested.

3. LF some RP A/H. At this moment I don't have character, but i looking for company first.

4. Hello. :) We have gathered around 6-7 people willing to roleplay so far on Icecrown.

5. What time you play? What guild name? I created 19 lvl blood elf charecter and want to invite. and asking something

And how do you cope with the queues of 600 people in the evenings?
    Edited: December 24, 2017

6. What time you play? What guild name? I created 19 lvl blood elf charecter and want to invite. and asking something

And how do you cope with the queues of 600 people in the evenings?
    We have people from lots of timezones, so it's difficult to get all of them together. The guild isn't formed yet, but we'll soon have it. And we just try to login before the time the queue starts to chunk up.

7. We need one common place where people can correspond and negotiate a meeting. If the guild is not present, then this may be this thread or channel in the discord. Otherwise, this is not a community, but only a bunch of individuals who can not even agree on a meeting.

8. I'd be more than happy to join an active RP community

9. Are you guys on Horde or Alliance?

10. Hello!
    I have always played Horde but just the other day, a friend of mine (who is new to the game in general) and I decided to make ally dwarfs specifically for RPing. Our names are FiliDurinSon and KiliDurinSon. We are low level right now, running around having fun but I was wondering about RPing guilds. We are on Icecrown and had a couple of people talk to us about having a guild and how RPing is dying. So, if anyone would like to make a dwarf (as a character of Thorin's company) a human warlock as Gandalf, or a gnome rogue as Bilbo, feel free to join us. :D Perhaps we will branch into The Fellowship and so on. :D Have fun and good luck friends!

11. Hi all,

I am an experienced role-player on Icecrown, will there be an event soon that would give me an opportunity to start RP'ing with you guys?
    I have char's on alliance and horde, so whichever you guys are on suits me.