Hello all

A WoW player since Vanilla launch, I have yet again returned to what used to be Molten-WoW.

I played on Molten's Wrath server back in the day right up until the tradegy occured. After that I kinda lost interest in having to start over and moved on to play for three years on a private TBC server, where I help lead a progession guild from doing Heroics to clearing SWP within the span of 9 months. Having done all there is to do in TBC I now turn my sights back on Wrath for another run and hope to find a nice home here.

I'm a casual player (based on time available) that is looking to find a guild to join. I am hoping to find somewhere that I can run Heroics with other members and maybe setup some entry level raids (I'm not in a big hurry to jump straight into ICC, I'd rather take some time and see a bit of the lower-tier raids as well for the hell of it).

A/H both work for me - I've got a char on either faction and can faction-change the other according to need. Let me know if you now of a good place to settle down...

Cheers