1. Guys im doing no damage

I play enhancement shaman on icecrown and i do absolutely piss poor damage.. My GS is 5.2k and other classes with lower gs outdps me by a big margin(atleast 3k) on average i can pull of 4k dps on a training dummy without bloodlust and with bl it goes 4.5k (5k if im lucky) i do horrible dps in battlegrounds and raids both..i dont know how much an enhance shaman should do because i rarely see one..guys please check my armory out my name is Mordron and tell me if im doing something wrong..ANY help would be apreciated

2. I play enhancement shaman
    Well, I found the problem.

Apart from your gear being generally ****ty, ungemmed, unenchanted, and mostly PvP, the very fact that you're playing Enh means you'll be doing low DPS. I really don't want to get into every specific item because apart from your trinket and shoulders all of your gear is bad.

3. Get to 14% SPELL HIT RATING, get to 20/20 expertise and switch Lava Lash glyph with Flametongue glyph. After that aim for atleast 600 haste, after you do all this you should be pulling viable dps. But first get hit caped, get to 14% spell hit rating. Enh is very gear dependend, get ready to redo all your gems and enchants every time you get an item so you can stay within the stat caps. Maintaining Hit (14% to 17%) and expertise(20/20 to 26/26) caps aswell as a minimum of 600-700 haste is required if you want to be viable. You should be using Windfury + Flametongue in pve if you already arent.

4. Even if these bugs are fixed, Enh is below average in terms of DPS and he will never be able to do equal DPS to a rogue, warr, retri or DK.

5. Enhancement shamans are not liked by the server either. You join a pug and people will straight up tell you that you can't even roll for certain gear. And good luck finding a 10man group, a frost death knight will most certainly have your spot.

6. You spec into [Call of Thunder], dont waste that point on [Feral Spirit] for PVE, atleast thats what i did afew years ago... shame their AP scaling STILL hasnt been fixed.

7. I play enhancement shaman on icecrown and i do absolutely piss poor damage.. My GS is 5.2k and other classes with lower gs outdps me by a big margin(atleast 3k) on average i can pull of 4k dps on a training dummy without bloodlust and with bl it goes 4.5k (5k if im lucky) i do horrible dps in battlegrounds and raids both..i dont know how much an enhance shaman should do because i rarely see one..guys please check my armory out my name is Mordron and tell me if im doing something wrong..ANY help would be apreciated
    Also id suggest u use these glyphs for pve till you get 4p t10, "Glyph of Lightning Shield, Glyph of Flametongue Weapon, Glyph of Stormstrike". And this build forever (untill they fix Feral Spirit's scaling, that means use the build forever) https://ibb.co/msCGzb

8. im not good in pve so i need bis gear to do same damage as medium geared rougue ret pala dk and warrior?

9. Pretty much, yeah. Thanks to the way it was designed. And still everything depends on the fight and the player. You can still end up outdpsing ppl, if you know how to play it. In a situation where everbody is full BiS gear, you will end up one of the lowest dps usualy. That doesnt mean its not viable, it just means you will never be the top 1# dps. All in all a BiS geared Enhance that knows his class can pull some gud dps. Its not all about the dps tho, throw emergency heals if somebody is low, use propper totems, you might end up saving the fight.
    Edited: November 30, 2017

10. im not good in pve so i need bis gear to do same damage as medium geared rougue ret pala dk and warrior?
    Yes.

Enhancement is weak.
    Enhancement is probably the hardest DPS spec on WotLK.
    Enhancement has several major bugs on Warmane.

Even if the bugs are fixed and even if you become an Enh pro, you will still never ever outDPS a rogue, warrior or mage with same skill & gear.

11. Well, I found the problem.

Apart from your gear being generally ****ty, ungemmed, unenchanted, and mostly PvP, the very fact that you're playing Enh means you'll be doing low DPS. I really don't want to get into every specific item because apart from your trinket and shoulders all of your gear is bad.
    Yeah, one look at that graph and I can tell you it's worthless and bull**** lol.

Fire mage miles ahead of Arcane? No.
    Unholy dk better dps than frost? No.
    Combat rogue better dps than Muti? Nope.
    Ele Sham better dps than Enhance? No.
    BM hunter lowest dps spec, even behind SURVIVAL?! YEAH NO XDDD
    WoL was notorious for not having the ability to differentiate between a blood dk tank and a blood dk dps when displaying averages, so I'll go right ahead and say that his "top 50 average dps" for a blood dk is just outright wrong, lol.

I literally played endgame retail on this exact patch. That graph is either purposefully displaying incorrect data for the benefit of the poster, or more-likely the poster is just incompetent. Just reading through his methodology and reasoning shows many flaws.

Even if you personally disagree with some of my "lol nopes", take a good hard look at that graph and tell me nothing looks fishy..

The only thing keeping a traditional enhancement spec back from doing good dps on Warmane is bugs. In the meantime you can play hybrid spellpower enhancement and do great dps.

12. Spirit wolfs are working fine. I don't know what you are complaining about?

WoL from DBS 25HC and one of the lastest ICC 25HC by guild Method on patch 3.3.5a before the release of Cataclysm:

WoL from my DBS 10HC before 2-3 days by guild Disfigured:

On both WoLs glyph of Feral Spirit was used.

PS: First time when I used to test enhancement again was before 2 months and Spirit wolfs worked fine. Watching the comments before 3-4 weeks (1 month) there is no real argument in saying they are broken or trash. Probably Enhancement spec has some bugs but with sure they are not so "major" as taralej said above. I don't know what you want more. Personally i didn't test full mechanic and scaling of spells and ability because it will take some time for me but comparing average DPS and damage done on Warmane with retail logs it seems really close. In the coming days, I think I will get deeper into testing and comparing with retail logs.

Anyway if there is something what I'm missing you are free to correct me.

Happy Holidays!
    Edited: December 27, 2017

13. Probably Enhancement spec has some bugs but with sure they are not so "major" as taralej said above. I don't know what you want more.
    Ppl like taralej don't even own a Enh shami, at least not a geared one.
    They are just repeating what other ppl, that also don't play Enh, say about the spec.

In fact Enhance shami is a absolute viable raiding spec which is just hard to master.

14. i cant uderstand how u doing that log tests without simulate full stats of that shaman and raid buff/debuff uptime, by same logic if i will have less ap and no buffs i will look at this logs and go make report on bugtraker and will be 100% right if will look at your logic.

ratil log 90333damage/68hits/9crits/16glances/1miss/44sec uptime
    your log 88122damage/69hits/5crits/2blocks/17miss/43 sec uptime
    your did more avg and 0 glances but did 17 misses and if u are hit caped that means wolf still not gain hit from shaman

here 2 random spirit wolfs logs from icc start
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5...?s=3631&e=3993
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=1793&e=2098
    both have close to 100k damage
    Edited: January 5, 2018

12 Last