1. i cant uderstand how u doing that log tests without simulate full stats of that shaman and raid buff/debuff uptime, by same logic if i will have less ap and no buffs i will look at this logs and go make report on bugtraker and will be 100% right if will look at your logic.

ratil log 90333damage/68hits/9crits/16glances/1miss/44sec uptime
    your log 88122damage/69hits/5crits/2blocks/17miss/43 sec uptime
    your did more avg and 0 glances but did 17 misses and if u are hit caped that means wolf still not gain hit from shaman

here 2 random spirit wolfs logs from icc start
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5...?s=3631&e=3993
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=1793&e=2098
    both have close to 100k damage
    Dude! First of all learn how to use properly WoL cause you give a links to some logs on LM 10N being that the fight is 6 mins+ and considering the uptime of the Spirit Wolfs, this shaman has been used them 2 times (50k damage done per use for total 100k). Above Teamstars posted 90k damage done only for one use comparing with retail logs at the end of WotLK expansion and on one of the top guilds. You understand that Method's shaman is not some 5k GS or even 6K GS? We speak here for RETAIL Enha shaman at least 6.3K + GS. Also the difference between damage of Freal Spirits glyphed and non-glyphed is just 25-30k per use if we speak about BiS or close to BiS Enhancement shaman. Also the difference between 100 or 200 AP for Enhancement shaman will not exert influence on total damage done for Feral Spirits (may be 2-3k damage done maximum per use). Also your logs are from April 9th, 2010 when ICC buff was increased to 10% but even if ICC buff was 30% at that time, damage done on your logs should be 118k (instead of 100k) for double use or 59k per use.
    Again 59K in low geared shaman Versus 90k on BiS Shaman. Do a conclusion for yourself how for real AP is scaling with Feral Spirits.
    For real I don't know what you want from Feral Spirits?... to do 1m damage done for 45sec duration or what? People never read, never throw effort to check something they are just complaining on base what someone said and this someone is complaining and crying even more...Sad story.
    Edited: January 7, 2018

2. Did u even read what i say?
    i sayd that u need same stats gears uptime buff debbufs and other stuff too make it clean
    lets make more log tests wich random crab i see ppl like it ;D
    if u will wach that log u will see its not about 200 ap differents its about 16glances vs 17 misses if u know differnce between miss and glances u dont need type useless text like u do and its only about hit scale i dont talk about theyr movment speed.
    when that shaman from Method became full bis? i did not saw it in log please explain.
    so much cry without reason...sad story

Supersdw buffs log
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8...ku/details/14/
    Rage of the Fallen that haste trinket from 60 eof
    Necrotic Touch thats black burise
    Mote of Anger thats abom jar
    i dont see double havocs and sts meaby u will show other logs?
    and its only gear what i can find by that logs sure its minimum 4 parts of t10 but i dont know what upgrade it have
    Edited: January 11, 2018

First 12