1. [ANSWERED]Auto Flood (Our Guildmates)

One of my guildmates were banned due to Auto Flood (Advertising our guild, Nothing else!) Warmane Staff Really out did themselves this time. I can see if the auto flood did it but I hope they appeal this ban. They did nothing wrong in the terms of agreements. Didn't advertise other servers, didn't advertise other games and didn't bash warmane in any sort. Fix these problems for all not just my guildmate. To all people who have been accused of these actions you must speak up. they have been dishing out bans like its the new trend. If this keeps up a lot of people will leave the server. This is my opinion, but this is a problem ive seen throughout the forums and in-game! Reply warmane, I wanna see your input on these issues.

2. I completely agree, their new automated-system is just not doing a correct job. It was intended to get rid of the gold sellers, but innocent people are getting ban without good reasons. They are getting either banned due to the use of a VPN because their country won't allow them to log into the server and now they are getting banned due to the use of an addon just to promote your own guild in global? This is just insane and they either have to rework the system or just get rid of it.
    People are not gonna keep tolerating this kind of things, specially if the staff just doesnt solve this issue nor give any kind of explanations.

3. I suspect this was auto-ban by you warmane.Please fix your system warmane.Advertising guild shouldnt be bannable.Also if you see it normally not systematically,a chat msg or warning of some form should have given to my guildmate because it was guild advertisement.Also warmane because of mistakes like this people are half forced to leave server/game.Not good for your business and ours too.think about it.

4. I've never gotten banned on this server ever. All of the sudden I was online recruiting people for our guild that's on this server and I'm banned. Not just for fifteen days or a month. Nope, perma banned. I've been through the Molten crashes, and now this? It feels like a huge slap in the face by the people who I give my money too.

5. Open a ban appeal in situations like these.