1. [A] <Esoteric> (NA) 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK, Recruiting dedicated players!

Current Raid Progression- 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK 5/5 MH 7/9 BT

Currently recruiting- Ele shaman, Holy priest, Melee dps. But all classes are considered!

You can now apply at our website listed here, or use any of the other methods listed below.

http://esoteric-outland.shivtr.com/

If you are interested in joining, easiest way to contact me is to add me on discord at FrO#8430

Our guild is new on this server and was formed by 20-30 members who moved over here from medivh a little before the merge happened. Although we started late, we've been progressing extremely fast for a guild who is new on the server, and we're looking to continue that success.

We have strong leadership who is dedicated to the game and only want's what's best for its players. We're looking for members who are dedicated, come prepared for raids, and show respect to their other guildmates. We offer an extremely relaxed and toxic free environment for raiding. We all want to kill the bosses, but we make sure not to be negative to other people if they mess up. We value a player with good attitude and willingness to learn from mistakes over a better player with a bad attitude.

Loot is done by a fair loot council system. We reward those who show up prepared and are dedicated to the guild. We do not show any favoritism to anyone. We believe loot council is the best possible loot system for progressing as a guild in TBC. When it is run by people who have a lot of knowledge of how to gear/what classes need what, it allows us to get the gear to the right people and progress quicker than most other guilds without a loot council.

Raid times are 6 PM PST/9 PM EST/1 AM server on Monday/Wednesday/Sunday. Raids last for roughly 3 hours.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining you can contact me in game @SLC or @SCX or any of our officers below. But the best way to get in touch with me is to add me on discord @FrO#8430

Officers- Lehlock, Bumbershoot, Nutclop
    Edited: May 7, 2018

2. Getting close to having both our kara groups fully set up and a full 25 man raid team! Whisper me @FrOTT if you are interested in joining.

3. T4 and Kara fully cleared this raid reset with only our guild members. Looking to bolster the final pieces of our raid roster before we start T5! Message @FrOTT if interested.

4. Starting SSC this upcoming raid reset. High demand for Hunter, Boomkin, and Resto Shaman. Message @FrOTT if interested.

5. Currently recruiting Boomkin, Resto Shaman, Shadow priest, and exceptional players of all classes that are interested in raiding with us!

6. Currently looking for a potential warlock, boomkin, and shaman's. Contact me in game @SCSC or @FrOTT

7. Still looking for Boomkin, warlock, and any other exceptional dps players looking to raid with us!

8. Had our first t5 raid as a guild yesterday and killed lurker. 1/6 SSC and hoping for more this week!

Recruiting 1x resto shaman, 1x ele shaman, 1x boomkin, and potentially a warlock. Message @FrOTT if interested.

9. 3/6 ssc cleared this week. Still recruiting a Holy Paladin and any exceptional ranged dps players looking to progress through t5 and beyond with us!

10. Updated some information about our progress and recruiting needs!

11. Updated out progress and recruiting needs. Closing in on T6!

12. Still looking for skilled and dedicated ranged dps players : )

13. Vashj Down! We're closing in on having all of T5 cleared and looking ahead to T6 and beyond. If are you interested in joining contact me @SCX or @SLC

14. Updated some recruitment information, still looking for a couple more members to our raid team before we take on the mighty kael'thas!

15. Updated our recruiting needs : D

12 Last