1. [A] PVE guild Legion of Ancients recruiting EU times

[Legion of Ancients] is a fairly new guild comprised of a few friends that have been playing wow on and off for around 7 years on many different platforms. We are looking to add a few players to our roster so we can do guild raids on a regular basis. No 6k gs LOD requirements because how the hell do you get that without a guild anyway, just try to be as raid ready as you can and willing to listen and we'll get where we want to go.
    Atm our main roles needed for 10 man are: 1 Tank, 1 Hunter, 1 Shaman (any spec is fine) 1 ranged.
    Any char is welcome though, we need a lot more for eventual 25 man runs anyway.
    Raid times depend but will be in the evening around 6-8pm server time.

PS. If anyone is looking for South African players the leadership are all from SA.
    Edited: November 27, 2017 Reason: Added Post script

2. I'm interested in joining. Can you post contact info (in-game name/website)? Thanks.
    Edited: November 26, 2017

3. Yeah sorry came today to add that, Reinwald is the gm, alts include Gloraim, Severn, Malthius, Thandon, Algulir, Matherick. Any officer can invite though so if you see any officers in /who from our guild give em a whisper.

4. Are you guys still active?
    I added most of those names on friend list but none of those chars are online.
    I would like to join your guild, i am an old molten player that came back on warmane while taking a long break from retail. Ingame name Perversia

5. ^^ same here. I didn't see anyone online, but I am very interested in joining!