1. PvP

So kinda curious what do you think who does better in pvp? Battgrounds mostly. Horde or Alliance?

2. Alright, whos gonna drink with me?

3. I think that Horde is a lot stronger for obvious reasons.

4. Alright, whos gonna drink with me?
    Damn, I should have added Horde or Alliance questions to this drinking game I invented.

5. Depends what time you queuing and who you are queuing with at the end of the day you'll win and you'll lose some.

6. Generally I find "the team I'm not on" to be the answer. Played as alliance only ever got rekt. So I thought, **** this, levelled a horde. Haven't won a single one, so i switch over to my ally character thinking "okay ally have their A game today!"... but nope.

7. Generally I find "the team I'm not on" to be the answer. Played as alliance only ever got rekt. So I thought, **** this, levelled a horde. Haven't won a single one, so i switch over to my ally character thinking "okay ally have their A game today!"... but nope.
    Easy to explain that crap.
    Both sides run premades, when some1 premade, there are not many spot to be with, but many spots to be against.

Another question for me - why premade vs premade games are so rare here, 90% games are one side totally dominates.

8. Really it usually comes down to who has the biggest premade and which team has more healers. More healers in particular can carry any team to a win.

9. BG
    Alliance
    first get used to av every 2-3 games, maybe more. Allys will zerg the horde in front of galv and wipe. then allys with get farmed at gy till loss.

if the wipe happens (9/10) the loss is assured

WG
    Alliance
    when zoning in for wg, you must wait until 2 seconds left to take the queue for it because 1 of 3 guys multiboxing will be at the spawn point wiping the raid as it zones in. if this happens the loss is assured.
    Ally will then proceed to have toxic chat in General till loss

this is the way it is, this is the way its been for some time. if you like pvp what side of these things would you like to be on

10. I always saw that alliance have way more Healers than horde... in BG/WG...

On horde you get Ret pallies not holy, Shadowpriest not holy, Elemental shamman not restoration, Feral druid not restoration.

Seem like guys in Alliance roll Healer spec way more than horde.

11. Those who believe that the horde is better, try to play in the horde: you will lose everything except if you look for some good pvp guild.

12. Alright, whos gonna drink with me?
    Rofl, beat me to the post.