1. Class and spec for raids.

Hello fellow wow-lovers!
    Just a new Player here Wondering what kind of class and spec seems to be lackning on This server? I Wonder just because i would like to know which class and spec is needed atm? I really want to get started with The raids etc but it seems like The classes i want to go is over-pop.
    Would love if someone actually reads This and have some kind of numbers or information about it (horde faction ofc :*)

2. DPS Shammys are always being requested. Holy priests I feel like people are being screamed for a lot, spriests, warlocks are in high demand. Tanks ofcourse, pallies are by far your best bet for instance running, but there is an important niche for them in every raid, i feel like i see alot of them, and its what I main. I dont have any stats for you, and i play alliance, but hopefully this is some food for thought.

3. Since you are asking about raidspots, most guilds look for Warlocks(Affliction/destro), Shamans (ele/resto) and Priests (CoH/Shadow)
    Meeles, mages, tanks, rdruids, hpalas are usually covered in most raidguilds.