1. Help Me Decided this talents for Tankadin!

Hi, im new to Tbc, so its my first time playing tankadin on Tbc, i made my research and saw some talent guides, but i dont know if Precision is that good or which talent i should give for it, this is what i have right now in mind:

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...30000000000000

feel free to correct me or anything! :)

2. precision is good when not having too much SP, as every missed melee hit is missed threat. Take the 2 out of imp judgement or spell warding and 1 out of pursuit of justice. or dont skill pursuit of justice at all and get boars speed on boots.

3. precision is good when not having too much SP, as every missed melee hit is missed threat. Take the 2 out of imp judgement or spell warding and 1 out of pursuit of justice. or dont skill pursuit of justice at all and get boars speed on boots.
    ok, but dont you think 8 sec cd on judgement would be great to maintain aggro?
    if thats the case should i take out the points from pursuit of justice then?
    the other thing i have on mind is that pursuitofJustice reduces chances of being hit by spells, isnt that good?