1. [ask] Multiboxing with specific situation

Hi everyone, I'm returning player after 3 years break since moltdown.
    Right now I almost forget everything about wow including tallent, keybind, macro and after few run on instance I notice a lot of differences since last time I play on this server.

I want to start playing again, but this time I aim on farming with multiboxing (heroic dungeon, ICC thrash etc) so I want to ask you few question as I start to setup my system, software etc.
    Here is what I currently have
    i3 2130 3.4GHZ
    8GB DDR3
    Intel HD 2000
    22 inch monitor 1600x900
    5 account on Icecrown, 2 premium 3 regular
    Cracked isboxer, since they don't support private server so I think it's kinda pointless to buy software with no support.
    With this set up I can multibox 5 toon with no problem at all.

Anyway, here is my question
    1. I am planning to upgrade my rig, but I am very limited on budget, I have only $150. What should I upgrade first? I'm thinking about buying new monitor with 1080p resolution, will it help me improve my multiboxing experience?
    2. Or should I upgrade CPU first? because I want to multibox 10 toon if possible. Can I achieve this with i7 2600 and integrated GPU?

For the next part of question is related to ingame
    3. What macro do multiboxer use?
    4. What is the best leveling route on icecrown? is dungeon clearing viable option?
    5. What addon beside jamba should I use to multibox? especially for leveling

I will ask a lot more question later as I setup my system with keybind, macro, addon etc. And update this post with your answer, so other player with same situation with me can also get useful information from this topic.

2. I am not good about hardware so idk about requirements...
    But about monitor you can multibox just fine with 1 monitor (main window is a little smaller and you have the other windows around it.
    I prefer using 2 monitors tho since I get to play in fullscreen and anytime I don't need to look at my slaves windows I can keep a web browser or video player on the other monitor which to me is really important. Also if you intend to go up to 10 toons it will be a little tight on 1 monitor but works.

Macros:
    Macro that accept most things:
    /script AcceptTrade();
    /script RetrieveCorpse();
    /click LFDRoleCheckPopupAcceptButton
    /click LFDDungeonReadyDialogEnterDungeonButton
    /script RepopMe();
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Leave group macro:
    /script LeaveParty()

I also have a invite macro with just /inv every character name.

I leveled through dungeons from 17-58 and then mainly questing from there on. I think it should be faster to quest all the way but then you have to deal with people trying to gank you all the time and running around getting flight paths and finding quests. It is also a fun challenge to do the dungeons alone without any hierlooms or anything :)

You only need Jamba but some other good addons:
    Grid + clique - you should get this as early as possible as it really helps healing your slaves.
    SuperDuperMacro is also a good addon if you need to write longer macros than the standard size.
    Other addons that are good but not related to multiboxing: Atlasloot, DBM, Gearscore, any damage meter to see how your characters perform.

Btw I am multiboxing dk+4 retri palas and I use hotkeynet (tested ISBoxer but I really hated it even though it has good features, everyone else really like it so it is just me). I do heroic dungeons and farmed icc thrash up to friendly then stopped as I didn't feel like it was worth it and pain to farm it with all melee and only 5 characters in 10 man raid.

3. Hi,

i7-2600 should be fine with 10 wotlk clients
    8GB might get capped in dalaran or big wpvp fights
    For GPU i would recommend GTX 660,750,760,1050 Ti models.
    You can find 23-24" 1080p monitors just 20-40$

Check first if you motherboard has free ram slots and support for i7-2600.

Save some money (200-300$?) and try find whole packet, with second hand i7-2xxx or i7-3xxx and some good GPU.