1. Still #1 overall, one last content boss FK doesn't change the fact, that TTM still has the most pve points @ warmane ranking system.
    P.S. I'm not a TTM member.

2. Still #1 overall, one last content boss FK doesn't change the fact, that TTM still has the most pve points @ warmane ranking system.
    P.S. I'm not a TTM member.
    TTM is a great guild and im not arguing which guild is better but the warmane armory is completely obsolete. It's been broken for like 2-3 months now. Currently there is no way to determine which guild outperforms another.

It's only purpose now is to display what guilds have killed what bosses.

3. Illidan down. Looking to increase our roster so we are recruiting a bunch of classes now.

4. Offering 100% spot for holy/prot pala, balance/resto druid and resto+enh shaman.

5. Hi guys,

wanna ask if you are still looking for warlock (very active one :D) ?
    Edited: February 5, 2018

6. Hello, Iam 2500gs feral tank with my friend 2300 arms or 2500gs prot war, we are looking for some european guild to progress. Let mow know in game on Wrathos :) Thank you and have a nice day :)

7. To The Moon has decided to stop raiding. The shop + attunements don't work together and people lose motivation too fast so you basically need to recruit 24/7 to keep the guilds alive. Leadership was trying hard to keep the ship afloat while our core members slowly quit one by one and we simply were not able to replace them.
    ps: hope some of the new guilds find the motivation to break our records(when the leader board gets fixed)

Thanks for the memories,

Exander

8. Sad to see you go.

What is also sad is that you decline good players while you say you are struggling to recruit. I guess you couldn't have it both ways.

First 12