1. Is world Flagging disabled on pvp servers ?

I am on Outlands TBC pvp server , is the pvp disabled for open world on a pvp server ? I know on the live game If i remember correctly , green safe areas it was disabled until we either turned it on or hit the enemy player . But I thought contested areas { yellow} like lakeshire .. it was enabled auto ? and how does it work here for red zones ?

And also does /worlddefense channel work ?

Any feedback be great .. Thanks
    Edited: November 26, 2017 Reason: add more

2. You are flagged in contested zones automatically and can't unflag yourself. You can't unflag yourself in enemy zones either but the enemy can. Lakeshire is Alliance territory, not contested.

3. Thanks for the reply ..

It shows as contested for me and I am alliance.also my pvp is disabled .I even remember on retail Lakeshire being contested . thats why i was wondering about this .only storm wind and Elw Forest is green and safe for this area .. i am not sure about westfall .. but I think thats contested also.

4. Thanks for the reply ..

It shows as contested for me and I am alliance.also my pvp is disabled .I even remember on retail Lakeshire being contested . thats why i was wondering about this .only storm wind and Elw Forest is green and safe for this area .. i am not sure about westfall .. but I think thats contested also.
    That's my bad, Redridge is contested, Westfall is Alliance. Your PvP is shown as disabled by default but that only applies in your faction controlled zones.