1. Since S3 is comming...

Season 3, came in patch 2.3. Will we get the added things that came with it, or will it just be a S3 comming ahead of what it should, considering we are in 2.1 atm, with BT introduced. ?

* WIll we get Zul'Aman ?

* New items obtainable via Badge of Justice ?

* The Requirement for Heroic Keys has been lowered to honored. ?

* New random Daily Dungeon quests have been added for both the heroic and non-heroic five-person Outland dungeons, as well as for the 5-person Caverns of Time instances. Each day both a single heroic and a single non-heroic dungeon are randomly targeted by these quests. The Consortium quest givers can be located in Shattrath's Lower City. ?

im asking this because adding BIG pvp rewards in the game without the added pve rewards. Will create an unbalance where PVP gear is better or same as endgame PVE

2. No, No, No and no.. only Black temple and s3

3. No, No, No and no.. only Black temple and s3
    That just sounds stupid xD

4. That just sounds stupid xD
    Well, too bad for you, because that's exactly what's going to happen. S3 was supposed to come out with BT anyway. So now Warmane are going to do exactly that.

5. I mean S3 wasn't released until months after BT release on retail.....

6. Interesting thread. I was thinking the same way. The retail timeline says this:

16th of January 2007: Burning Crusade released
    30th January 2007: Arena Season 1 Starts
    22th of May 2007: Patch 2.1 - Black Temple released
    20th of June 2007: Arena Season 2 Starts
    13th of November 2007: Patch 2.3 - Zul'Aman released
    28th of November 2007: Arena Season 3 Starts
    25th of March 2008: Patch 2.4 - Sunwell Plateau
    24th of June 2008: Arena Season 4 Starts

So the Outland realm was released on 20th of May 2017.
    BT-release (Patch 2.1) on 17th of December. And on the same time - Arena Season 3 with all the gear? That looks like we will have Season 4 on same time with Zul'Aman or so.

Is there really a thread, where the Staff says, we will get Season 3 WITH new gear and everything, or is it just: we will end the season 2, start a new season with same gear? Last thing would make more sense to me.