1. Pvp reward from pve reputation (s0, blue pvp set)

I know on retail s0 in rep vendor was implemented in 2.4.0 so during s4, but could you do it at s3?
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0
    => Players will now be able to purchase level 70 Superior quality PvP items from reputation vendors [1].

That would allow some people to start pvp with a minimum of gear.
    Wont break the balance of the game (and anyway that wont break it more than all the rogue/ or heal buying t5 weapon/trinket in store) since s1 will be available with honor and s3 with arena point.

Fight with (or versus) 5k hp 0 resilience mate is not fun

We dont play on a total blizzlike server so don't say "no cause it's not blizzlike cause implemented in 2.4.0" or some **** like that.
    for exemple:
    -"Cyclone range is now 20 yards, down from 30. " patch 2.4.0 => sunwell but still see a 20 yards range on my spell
    - "Resilience: Now reduces the magnitude of mana draining effects by the same amount that it reduces critical strike damage. The Tooltip has been revised to reflect this.", patch 2.4.0 => sunwell => so in s1-s2-s3 hunter/priest would do more mana burn but still reduced.
    - We have guild bank, patch 2.3.0 Zul aman
    - "Blind is now a physical (no longer a poison) attack. Reagent requirement removed. Now shares the same diminish category as Cyclone and is now diminished in PvE as well as PvP. " patch 2.3.0 => Zul aman, blind and clone on same DR, and no more a poison (auto dispell from drood or cleanse totem), yep 30 yard clone + blind with no DR Shs/Rdrood overpowered before ZA ? xD

and we can continue there is plenty kind of thing like that.

We play with 2.4.3 balance/nerf so give a minimum gear to player that has farm his heroic access wont break the balance in pvp, and wont be worse than all i quote above from patch note.
    Edited: November 26, 2017