1. [A] [Legion of Ancients] Icecrown pve guild recruiting

If anyone is still looking for an SA guild, feel free to give me a whisp on my priest Reinwald or just /who Legion of Ancients to find an officer.
    We're comprised of a core group of experienced wow players who've been playing since 2010 on various different servers, retail included, and our aim is to do full guild member comprised raids semi regularly in the evening. We have no prerequisites to join, just be an awesome person who's willing to listen to constructive feedback and who's able to improve their own skills over time.

PS. We can speak Afrikaans, we won't be flooding /g with it however but feel free to /w any of the officers or gm in Afrikaans if you want.
    PPS. If I'm not online on Reinwald my alts include: Gloraim, Severn, Algulir, Malthius, Thandon, Matherick.

2. Hey bro do you have a teamspeak ill be starting on Icecrown tonight Ally Druid ive also got some mates who are fully geared coming back to Icecrown please can we chat on ts or discord

3. Hey, I am looking for some South Africans to jam with, I am with the Alliance at the moment 6k tank and 6k priest :D