1. Thoughts?

Edited: April 29, 2018

2. There has been a trick to get up there or be pulled up there, all angles are not properly blocked anyways.

3. Highly doubt it's against the rules to use Teleport as warlock that way, even in said situation.

4. Highly doubt it's against the rules to use Teleport as warlock that way, even in said situation.
    Exploiting anything is against the rules. Nobody can attack you while you're up there, or get to you. This is purely an ******* move. Clearly you haven't been here long.

5. Exploiting anything is against the rules. Nobody can attack you while you're up there, or get to you. This is purely an ******* move. Clearly you haven't been here long.
    And how exactly it's exploiting to use teleport to back on graveyard, since it is usable @LoS?

6. Bytheway on retail that GY didn't have any los :P

7. Bytheway on retail that GY didn't have any los :P
    That's true. But it is something else entirely to take the flag up there where nobody can reach you. At no point in time in the history of Twin Peaks could you do this on live servers. I'm glad it got Blue's attention though. It's exploiting, plain and simple.

8. At no point in time in the history of Twin Peaks could you do this on live servers.
    There was a time though.

9. Well that's annoying as hell. I don't really see how that could be beneficial, only to annoy people. I'd grip him back down if possible, or get low health, void shift, grip down so he could be easily killed.

10. I don't know what's "intended" on this realm, but I've done same thing on retail multiple times.

He didn't abuse or exploit /thread

11. You do know tho on retail there werent invisible walls to prevent graveyard farming, so it worked on retail.

12. Hai!
    Any news on GAMEBREAKING bugs like the unhittable mage after blink or blazing speed that has been on for months?

13. Hai!
    Any news on GAMEBREAKING bugs like the unhittable mage after blink or blazing speed that has been on for months?
    u can hit them. u just need to be ahead of them for 10 yards. lol