1. icecrown here is not working aviodance on wolfs what is point play enha here 1 bs and no wolfs

2. hey, is there any downside to this stormstrike macro? save 1 bind on equiping weapons?

#showtooltip Stormstrike
    /equipslot 16 Cudgel of Furious Justice
    /equipslot 17 Nighttime
    /startattack
    /petattack
    /cast Stormstrike

something like this for example? (weapons are random)

3. It's kinda bad, because sometimes you want to cast "Stormstrike" while wearing a shield.
    Edited: December 12, 2017

4. well yeah, you can get another keybind for that, rather rarely used compared to equipping weapons after shield. matter of preference i guess. i was wondering about possible gcds resets/wf,fb missing procs/etc, but it seems that you get a stormstrike and a weapon switch in the same gcd, and get procs from both weapons aswell. ty

edit: also would you reccomend gemming arp for 2s beastcleave, since war/dks/palas are a problem. and if yes how much?
    Edited: December 11, 2017

5. Get some PvE offsets with armor penetration instead of gemming it. It's not worth to sacrifice attack power for armor penetration just because there are some comps that we're not supposed to beat. If you get a PvE belt, boots and bracers with armor penetration (ICC and RS of course), then you should have around 20-25% armor penetration which is decent and without losing a lot of attack power. Also you can get https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=51353 if you struggle with resilience.

6. what if use pve weapons wich arp and jewcrafter huge gems wich arp inside them and euipe them on arenas against dks warriors and paladins?
    like u can swap weapon whatever u want somthing like dual https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=51916

7. Hey guys, i got a question about talents. Isn't dual wielding specialization worth it? Or the extra %hit can be replaced with hit rating from gear and gems? In that case I guess those 3 points could be better used in other talents.

8. May 10, 2018  
    Hey guys, i got a question about talents. Isn't dual wielding specialization worth it? Or the extra %hit can be replaced with hit rating from gear and gems? In that case I guess those 3 points could be better used in other talents.
    Hey, I apologize for the late response, because I haven't played for a couple of months. Putting any points on "Dual wielding specialization" is a complete waste. You should get enough hit rating from gear.

9. May 10, 2018  
    Hey guys, i got a question about talents. Isn't dual wielding specialization worth it? Or the extra %hit can be replaced with hit rating from gear and gems? In that case I guess those 3 points could be better used in other talents.
    In fact, dual wielding specialization only grants melee hit and not pure hit (spell + melee) so you can't count on it to reach the pvp spell hit cap. However, it does not mean that it's useless, it's just not mandatory but still providing more maelstrom stack with the increase on melee hit.

10. Quick question! Is Enha as good pvp spec for wrecking people as Ele? Can I trust good old uncle WoW and start buying enhancement pvp gear? I like the testosterone feeling.

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ku...ature=youtu.be

is very hard to play enhance, one of the weakest spec in woltk, but is fun and challenging

12. In fact, dual wielding specialization only grants melee hit and not pure hit (spell + melee) so you can't count on it to reach the pvp spell hit cap. However, it does not mean that it's useless, it's just not mandatory but still providing more maelstrom stack with the increase on melee hit.
    Just FYI it Grants spell hit too, source: go to level 80 dummy spam lightening bolt with zero hit from gears. U won't miss

13. Just FYI it Grants spell hit too, source: go to level 80 dummy spam lightening bolt with zero hit from gears. U won't miss
    If that was true then all PvE shamans wouldn't aim for spell hit cap (17%) first. I don't see 11% spell hit cap in any guide. Not in the old guides, not in the new ones.

First 12