1. Try to 1-up me.

Since the realm is visibly dying, I set PvE challenges for myself for amusement. These include soloing various RHC's, bosses, old raids, and basically anything of that nature that you can imagine. I spend my time theory-crafting and discovering new ways to achieve something that has been never done before, at least on this realm/server.

Today, I was lucky enough to solo myself a Warglaive of Azzinoth, using only two characters multilogged.

Sadly, neither my priest or hunter can equip it, but I thought it was pretty cool nonetheless.

A broke man like myself can not afford to donate for flashy items. I mostly collect those from vote points. However, you can only get so many items for "free". The whole point is to get items that can not be exchanged for vote points, or better yet, cannot even be donated for. I have to admit, it's a great feeling to show off some unacquirable gear integrated into my transmog sets whenever I get the chance to fill in for a raid, or just bankstanding in Stormwind getting all the inspects.

This is possibly the only warglaive on the server that has been obtained by a raid group only consisting of one person, on multiple characters. (Even top-notch multiboxers would have to go through the struggle, I'd imagine.)

I will not leak my methods on how to solo Illidan, or even get to him in the first place (or any other boss for that matter). All I will say, is that it requires top level gear, skill, concentration, and one simple mistake can lead to a wipe, which on a solo 15+ minute fight can be quite frustrating. With the same method it is possible to kill pretty much every boss in every pre 85 raid. Sunwell and BT are just my favourites, and have a perfect contrast for requirements, where it's not easy, but I can just lay back and sip some tea while I'm doing the kill.

Have fun trying to figure out the magic yourselves. There was no use of any third party programs, as that would take the challenge part out of the whole immersion. If you are too bored or feel like you have done all there is to do on here, well there you go.

- Caecus
    Edited: January 15, 2018

2. wow ceacus. great moves. keep it up. proud of you.

3. /clap /clap /clap

Here we got someone on a devastated land, trying to learn the meaning of the life which he found as "beat your own limits and the bugs on your way". YOU glorious hero deserve a picture of yur face at the top of your faction city with "player of the month" gz gz

4. I already did this about half a year ago with my shaman and rogue (solo). Rogue solo'd the boss and shaman just healed me standing in one spot. This was my method:
    1. Mark area for the boundaries for flames of azzinoth using world markers.
    2. Position shaman just within the boundaries on either side.
    3. Do kek dps on boss (potions, flasks)
    4. Cleave down the flames of azzinoth with bladeflurry, move back when they cast the AoE flame, stay within boundaries of step 1, have shaman heal you (using global keys).
    5. Keep totems up at all times for moar dps. Put aoe flame totem for spawns.
    6. DPS down boss, win.

5. @Tokisaki i feel honored. :^)
    @Numba1stunna interesting method. with range its a bit different, but i could see how that would work out. only problem is if your rogue gets paralyzed and instakilled by the shadow demons on the last phase. then you just wasted 10+ minutes on a 50/50.
    Edited: November 30, 2017

6. You mention sunwell, I thought you can't get past Felmyst? Or do you just kill the first 2 bosses?

7. You can get up to KJ. Never tried to kill him though. Maybe that's my next challenge ;p

edit: KJ is more or less a 10 million hp dummy. Easily doable with only one character (you still have to get yourself a raid group). Nice way to finish off the raid, quite challenging to dualbox, especially Muru. GL to everyone who decides to try it.

Edited: December 2, 2017

8. another one lmfa00000000000 @@@
    Edited: December 17, 2017

9. you're abusing a very well knwon bug with holy priest, not impressive!

10. Abuse Bug, Post, Comment. Staff doesnt even give a f. Shows just how dead the place is. Yey.

11. Do you seriously think i'm that stupid, to post a picture of myself bug abusing? Take a closer look, my priest is alive and well on both screenshots.
    The reason I did the kills with a priest, is because I was farming an item from Illidan for the priest. My method works with every combination of 1 dps and 1 healer. Ideally I would take a resto shaman as the healer for bloodlust, but I didn't wanna triple box.
    Edited: January 12, 2018

12. yes i do think u'r that stupid cuz u did it and posted SS about it LOL too hard to bring the priest back alive and take the pics? lol come on, be serious!

13. Take another look at the screens. The bug you are referring to, is having infinite health and staying forever in spirit form, I'm assuming.
    There is no possible way to resurrect with a Hunter, except Engineering (which I don't have on the hunter I used, or any professions for that matter). Even if I did have that, it would take time to get the priest back to full HP and mana. The other way, is to run back with the priest after the fight is over by releasing spirit. You can clearly see the roleplay going on with the NPCs after the fight, as well as see the ingame clock on both the screenshots, which indicates that the priest has never died to enter spirit form in the first place, that I never had to release and run back. (I wouldn't make it back in time of which the NPCs are saying those certain lines anyway.)
    Seems to me, like you are trying to accuse me of bug abusing without any evidence. But just to make you happy and convinced, and myself satisfied, I will do another kill just for you, using another class as my healer, just to further prove my point above, and also to prove that I'm not abusing any bugs to get the kills.

14. Got anything to say now? ;)

12 Last