1. Greed before Need

I ran this heroic dungeon with a paladin that was decked out in full heroic (weapon, armor, trinkets).
    When it came to the end of the dungeon, he rolled Need on stuff he didn't need, but stuff I needed.
    I rolled, and whoop dee doo, I lost the roll.
    If you are a Overly Geared Player, running Heroic Dungeons and you roll on stuff you don't need (for what? a few pieces of gold?)

I can only say with a big middle finger; Go **** yourselves.

sincerely,
    A non selfish player.

2. I ran this heroic dungeon with a paladin that was decked out in full heroic (weapon, armor, trinkets).
    When it came to the end of the dungeon, he rolled Need on stuff he didn't need, but stuff I needed.
    I rolled, and whoop dee doo, I lost the roll.
    If you are a Overly Geared Player, running Heroic Dungeons and you roll on stuff you don't need (for what? a few pieces of gold?)

I can only say with a big middle finger; Go **** yourselves.

sincerely,
    A non selfish player.
    Yeah, unfortunately this happens quite often. Some Pugs Suck! Put on Master loot for Boss fights. Never raid with him again.

3. Due to the stupidity of the system, you can report and probably get that player banned for a week.

4. Yeah, unfortunately this happens quite often. Some Pugs Suck! Put on Master loot for Boss fights. Never raid with him again.
    Yeah, but I usually run Random Dungeon Finger (Heroic). Can't change the loot, Or can you...?
    And he's on my badapples list. Keeps me from playing with douchy players.

5. Due to the stupidity of the system, you can report and probably get that player banned for a week.
    wtf? you can do that?

6. In RDF if you type in /group you change the loot from "Need Before Greed" to the regular "group loot" i guess it should work for Master loot aswell with /master and /ffa for Free for All. You have to be the Dungeon Guide (leader) for this to work.

7. wtf? you can do that?
    Yes, you can. Ninjaing is a bannable offense on Warmane, provided you have the evidence (screenshots) and it's actual ninjaing (up to the staff to decide). The ban will be short but in that time you can run the dungeon several times and get your items, knowing that that douchebag is banned. *feelsgoodman*

8. Banning for that is ridiculous. What if that player is trying to obtain Herald gear or building a set to make RDFs challenging again? RDFs are a good start to Herald gear.
    As a courtesy, that player should say what he's rolling for and stick to it. A tank should roll on tank, dps, and heal gear. They should stick to a role.

9. Banning for that is ridiculous. What if that player is trying to obtain Herald gear or building a set to make RDFs challenging again? RDFs are a good start to Herald gear.
    As a courtesy, that player should say what he's rolling for and stick to it. A tank should roll on tank, dps, and heal gear. They should stick to a role.
    If the player states that he is farming for some transmog or making another set for some reason still the guy who actually needs it has a higher priority and should be able to get it.

10. Yeah this is an ongoing issue in RDF now. I just take screenshots and report and hope they get banned.

Warmane probably can't really implement something to fix this probably because this is how the loot system was coded by blizzard and some people abuse it.

I just screenshot report and kick, or leave if the group won't kick.

11. Yeah this is an ongoing issue in RDF now. I just take screenshots and report and hope they get banned.

Warmane probably can't really implement something to fix this probably because this is how the loot system was coded by blizzard and some people abuse it.

I just screenshot report and kick, or leave if the group won't kick.
    Hey dudes, are you really crying a river for 200 ilvl items, probably blue, that you will replace in less than an hour of /played and anyway will not get you into raiding until you replace it by a 219/32/245 ilvl items from FOS/POS/EoT ?

12. Hey dudes, are you really crying a river for 200 ilvl items, probably blue, that you will replace in less than an hour of /played and anyway will not get you into raiding until you replace it by a 219/32/245 ilvl items from FOS/POS/EoT ?
    Yes i love when someone is 5k gs doing 1k dps slowing the group down, taking boes and disenchants, not doing tactics and making an already easy dungeon slow as ****. You like to defend *****s like this, you must be one yourself.

13. Either he is legit ninjaing and that is a punishable offense, or he needs for an offspec. I had a 6.2k resto dudu and I felt odd but I had to need on boomie gear as it dropped- same for my 5.3k prot pally who needs holy gear. Just depends- but sucks man