1. Yes, I am obnoxious. Do you have a problem with that? The more people like you on the forums, the more obnoxious I become.
    Yes I do, because it's an incredibly ****ty way to argue and conduct yourself. Take this 4chan level of discussing somewhere else instead.

It's not "my" views.
    You literally said this:

I don't care about the shop because 1) it's 1 tier behind the current content; 2) I don't use it. Anyone complaining about it is a self-righteous casual piece of **** who can't even clear current content but is also too disloyal to donate, and therefore complains about those who are willing to donate and end up having better gear than him because he's both bad at the game and stingy as a goblin.
    This is 100% your view and your opinion, yet you bashing anyone who don't share that view. I offered a counter-argument why I didn't agree with your view and you went on this rant filled with insults and belittling.

I never once mentioned anything about transfers, and you respond with this
    What makes you think the world revolves around you?
    I mean, it doesn't even make sense? What does this have to do with anything I have said or being discussed here? Do you even read what anyone here says or even your own posts for that matter?

2. So at what point is Medivh considered "dead?"

Do we need to wait until there's literally one guild left on the server who are all okay with a merger to Outland? Or is that not enough?
    I don't know. Look at Cataclysm for reference. Honestly, that realm is much much worse than Medivh, yet it is still going and accepting suggestions about growth.

Although Medivh's and Neltharion's stories are very different... One was abandoned due to the bursting of the hype balloon and the launch of other vanilla/TBC projects. The other was abandoned due to Moltdown wiping everything from it at the exact time when 4.3.4 - the worst patch of the expansion - arrived.

My point is, if you want to know what will happen to Medivh, follow Neltharion's development. If Warmane takes some kind of measure for Neltharion, then it will be likely that it would apply similar measures for Medivh.
    Edited: December 8, 2017

3. I read everything several times, ulldott1. I don't answer to every single word because most of it in this thread (and on this topic in general) is gibberish. When I quoted you, I was also talking to the other guys above you. You're telling me that I don't read posts, yet you cannot recognize me replying to a post above yours...

You wanna argue with me? Okay, we'll argue.

To many people the idea that you can buy items trivializes the content.
    That's bull**** since the items in the shop are -1 tier. The shop will never have the latest content, just like the point shop in Icecrown doesn't, in case the realm is years old now. So that point about trivializing the content is just a huge stinking pile of bull****.
    Many of the items on the popular section of the store are items that I have barely seen drop in over two months of farming T5.
    So the shop is a bad thing because it features items which some guy hasn't been lucky enough to get, yet another guy had the money and bought it and now the first guy is sad and cries because he got ****ed by drop rates and so he comes here and... HOLY ****, NO!!! Just no. No. This is not even an argument.
    Another factor is also many of the items on the popular section is ridiculously good items.
    Only a select few. Don't say it like half the shop is BiS items because that's pure bull****.
    Doesn't matter that they are one tier behind, when many items from T5 is BiS for many classes way into BT/Sunwell.
    And that's why they're more expensive. And even if they weren't - are you going to call down the shop altogether because Blizz were too bad at balancing items during TBC? Does that seem like a sensible idea to you?
    I'd argue that the ones who are bad at the time are more likely to buy items, as opposed to people actually clearing the content every week.
    People who use the shop are people who want to gear up their alts or who want that one missing piece which they haven't been able to get. Or people who just got 80 and watch a kickstart. That is LITERALLY the whole point of the shop. Which of these 3 things do you think are "bad"?

Tell me now, which of the above statements I made are "opinions".

I will never stop belittling people until they stop spewing bull**** and complaining about bull****. If one cannot understand something after getting a clear explanation and tries to push his personal agenda as an argument, then that person is an ***** and deserves every little piece of belittling I can throw at them. I hate narrow-minded selfish *****s who put themselves before everything else, I don't care if they're people too, I don't care if they're players here in Warmane.
    Edited: December 8, 2017

4. Braindead much? TBC was designed with great items in early content because it would make people with good gear still run low tier content (think Gruul, Mag, BM and SP HC for example). That way people with worse gear could tag along with better geared people and get geared more quickly. This was TBCs catch-up mechanic. The cash shop interferes with this. Take DST for example, due to this item there would be tons of Gruul pugs because even T5 and T6 geared people would find it an upgrade. Now you can just buy it in the cash shop. You're saying this isn't going to affect the number of Gruul pugs hosted?

5. Tell me now, which of the above statements I made are "opinions".
    I don't really care but, when someone contradicts themselves, it's always fun:

The shop will never have the latest content, just like the point shop in Icecrown doesn't, in case the realm is years old now.
    That's an opinion. It's you believing that the shop will NEVER have the latest content. Ultimately, it's up to Warmane, and whether they previously "confirmed" it was a tier below, is irrelevant. The fact is, for someone to say they will "NEVER" have the latest content in the shop, is stating it as an opinion moreover than a fact, since you can never be certain. Warmane have made decisions, and reversed their decision at a later point.

So the shop is a bad thing because it features items which some guy hasn't been lucky enough to get, yet another guy had the money and bought it and now the first guy is sad and cries because he got ****ed by drop rates and so he comes here and... HOLY ****, NO!!! Just no. No. This is not even an argument.
    This is also an opinion. You believe the shop is not a bad thing for whatever reason your ranting on. You then say its not an argument - that's also an opinion, since the person above you believed that was a suitable reason for his/her argument; the fact you acknowledged that, proves that you believe it was part of his/her argument.

Only a select few. Don't say it like half the shop is BiS items because that's pure bull****.
    This is my favourite part of this entire post. The fact that you acknowledge that "only a few" items are good, evidently proves that you believe some items are good and some items are bad. Item quality is subjective, meaning it is your opinion about whether the item is good or bad. Each player has different views about whether certain items are good or bad. In other words, it is your "opinion" that some items are good, and some items are bad .

And that's why they're more expensive.
    Wrong. That's why you think they're more expensive. There is no confirmation for the formula / algorithm for computing the cost of items. One approach is to associate cost to their rarity: that would make sense, since t6 items are harder to obtain than t5 items, but there are certain necklaces and items from dungeons that are Best In Slot, which are cheaper to buy, than T6 necklaces from Sunwell, which isn't Best in Slot. Your association of items being expensive is not a fact.

People who use the shop are people who want to gear up their alts or who want that one missing piece which they haven't been able to get. Or people who just got 80 and watch a kickstart. That is LITERALLY the whole point of the shop. Which of these 3 things do you think are "bad"?
    This is my second favourite part of this entire post. How do you know these are the only uses for the shop? How do you know these are the only motivation's of people? Did you:

A) Collect data from Warmane's website and/or store?
    B) Query Warmane's staff for statistics regarding item purchases and correlations?

If the answer to both A and B is false, then you do not know people's intentions. In other words, your view of why people buy items is: "An Opinion", and you cannot say for certain that they are the only reason's.

Ultimately, I don't intend on isolating someone, but I do agree with the above poster: by using arrogant, vulgar comments to convey your argument is not a nice way to communicate. Even if you believe someone is in the wrong, show them why they are wrong - rather than using insults.

I have gone off-topic somewhat, but that is my view.

6. Braindead much? TBC was designed with great items in early content because it would make people with good gear still run low tier content (think Gruul, Mag, BM and SP HC for example). That way people with worse gear could tag along with better geared people and get geared more quickly. This was TBCs catch-up mechanic. The cash shop interferes with this. Take DST for example, due to this item there would be tons of Gruul pugs because even T5 and T6 geared people would find it an upgrade. Now you can just buy it in the cash shop. You're saying this isn't going to affect the number of Gruul pugs hosted?
    That makes it sound like the "evil" of there being a coin shop - which is what covers the costs of maintaining our whole structure of free servers - is that some people might donate and use their coins to not deal with certain content and that means less random groups will be available to carry you. Perhaps you might want to word or explain it better, because that's not only a hollow reason, it's also selfish. It's also something unavoidable, as people will progress past content over time anyways, and new players will always either need other new players or guild mates for the most part, and there's nothing inherently wrong in that. There's no such thing as an implied "right" to have random people ready and willing to do whatever you want with you.

7. You're telling me that I don't read posts, yet you cannot recognize me replying to a post above yours...
    Maybe you shouldn't quote my post then, if you're answering to the guy above me..

But quite literally, all you've done is state your opinion. You say the shop is not a bad thing because x, y and z. That is your opinion, theres no way around that.

Also you seem to be misunderstanding this point; "To many people the idea that you can buy items trivializes the content."
    The mere fact that you can buy items, for whatever reason or price, is to someone a bad thing. Doesn't matter that it is expensive or 1 tier bad. Just because you don't agree with that argument, doesnt make their argument wrong.

How is this not an argument? It took my guild over two months to get our first Serpent-Coil Braid and Warp-Spring Coil. And now there's this random guy that doesn't even have to kill the boss and can just buy that. 1 tier behind argument would be valid if they'd release the shop after BT had been cleared. T5 is still relevant and a lot of the items there are BIS way into BT and Sunwell.
    Of course that can be upsetting to people. Again, just because don't see the problem with it, doesn't mean others don't.

I'm not arguing for the shop either way, but I'm trying to give a different and more neutral view on it. You seem to confuse your own opinion on the matter as fact and completely disregard others opinions.

Tell me now, which of the above statements I made are "opinions".
    All of them, which Baleroc summed up quite nicely.

8. Absolutely nothing of what Baleroc quoted me is an opinion. As long as you continue treating these like that, there's no point arguing and so I won't even bother with it.

9. What everyone ,well mostly everyone doesent comprehend is that without shop you wouldnt even having this conversation nor most likely this forum wouldda had evah existed thus people leading conversation on this subforum for medivh woudnt even be here thus what is point of this conversation?

10. Absolutely nothing of what Baleroc quoted me is an opinion. As long as you continue treating these like that, there's no point arguing and so I won't even bother with it.
    How do you not understand what constitutes an opinion or what the definition of subjective is? Either you are incredibly dense or you're a troll purposelly being difficult and fishing for reactions.

You don't have to agree with these opinions, but you have to acknowledge that there are people other there with different views and opinions than yourself.
    No matter how you look at this, they are your opinions. And there is nothing wrong with having them, but you can't call them facts and attack and insult others just because they don't share your opinions.

11. +1 Please give us the option of transferring to OUTLAND

It's literally impossible at my time zone to find a team for pretty much any thing at all. Auction house is near unplayable, many 70 mats like primals often 0 listed

I'd even pay for it
    Edited: December 11, 2017

12. No more strength..

Dear server administration ..
    The server dies slowly but surely..
    Allow players to transfer characters to Outland..
    It is impossible to play when 2 times a day ppz go to normasl. Bcs 2 tanks are playing on the server...

I do not understand why you have not done a crosserver BG's with Outland to at least somehow save the server...

In the meantime, give an opportunity to those who still want to play on your servers to play with people and not on empty realm..

13. +1, there is no way Medivh could revive at this statement so If you really care about Medivh's left people... just allow them to migrate to Outland.

Staff's let us die ignoring our suggestions during months so, at least, allow us to save our characters.

I'm not gonna explain why Medivh died because it's not the thread's purpose but we all know and it's explained in other threads.

As I said: If Medivh's is dead, save his people.

Regards.

14. I'm pretty damn shocked how the population still manages to decline this low. I remember a week ago the lowest wouldn't dip below to 400, but now it's 250!

I know everyone's looking for a solution, but we gotta do a player community initiative somehow - like a big city raid for a last hurrah. Your call since I play in Lordaeron, whose population is slowly in decline.

15. I think they should merge medivh with outland.

First 1234 ... Last