1. Literally nobody would object to this.
    Not true. A lot of people would object to this.

2. As a an officer in one of the raid guilds actually t5 cleared I have spoken to leadership in another t6 guild that feels transferring or merging is the best option as well. For reference there are only four guilds that have cleared t5 so two of them being 100% in favor of hopping on outland should mean something. For all I know the other guilds might be cool with it as well. Just haven't had a chance to talk to them yet.

3. As a an officer in one of the raid guilds actually t5 cleared I have spoken to leadership in another t6 guild that feels transferring or merging is the best option as well. For reference there are only four guilds that have cleared t5 so two of them being 100% in favor of hopping on outland should mean something. For all I know the other guilds might be cool with it as well. Just haven't had a chance to talk to them yet.
    I can tell you right now that CI does not wish the servers to merge. We don't want to play on a server where you can literally buy a trinket for $$$ that will change melee DPS drastically. We're yet to see a DST, and we're fine with that, none of us have any interest in going to a server where it's literally wellfare if you pay for it.

Besides, the servers will never merge. The server wasn't made to please everyone, it was made to cover a hardcore aspect of the game. It's fine that yall wanna bail, but you know what they say; when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Either be weak and reroll to Outland, or be strong and work with what you got.

4. I can tell you right now that CI does not wish the servers to merge. We don't want to play on a server where you can literally buy a trinket for $$$ that will change melee DPS drastically. We're yet to see a DST, and we're fine with that, none of us have any interest in going to a server where it's literally wellfare if you pay for it.

Besides, the servers will never merge. The server wasn't made to please everyone, it was made to cover a hardcore aspect of the game. It's fine that yall wanna bail, but you know what they say; when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Either be weak and reroll to Outland, or be strong and work with what you got.
    not everyone wants to play on a under populated/next to dead realm. at this point warmane should stop wasting time/money on medivh, shut it down and transfer all characters to outland. those who don't want the merge can find somewhere else to play.

5. I can tell you right now that CI does not wish the servers to merge. We don't want to play on a server where you can literally buy a trinket for $$$ that will change melee DPS drastically. We're yet to see a DST, and we're fine with that, none of us have any interest in going to a server where it's literally wellfare if you pay for it.

So you'd rather play on a server with like 50 alliances online until you are the very last remaining guild rather than a high pop server because some people buy items ? And you think we are simply going to reroll and start from scratch after getting tier6 attuned if we are unhappy with that ? Not really. For us, it's something we have already seen on another server when there was literally 100 people online during peak hours and we were the only NA guild remaining for months until the server was simply dead before tier6 launched. We came here hoping for a server with a good pop and another shot at tier6 but right now, it's depressing to go through this a second time. Only seeing people in global asking for groups and nobody to fill the groups with.. And I can tell you that in the past few days, I have done /who a few times, and there is usually no more than 70 hordes online. Don't tell me that this is all fine and that's what it's supposed to be.

6. I can tell you right now that CI does not wish the servers to merge. We don't want to play on a server where you can literally buy a trinket for $$$ that will change melee DPS drastically. We're yet to see a DST, and we're fine with that, none of us have any interest in going to a server where it's literally wellfare if you pay for it.
    We haven't gotten a DST either. But if we merged with Outland and other guilds wanted to use the shop (we still wouldn't) - I don't see how that would effect us. Just like being able to level 5x wouldn't effect us. Our guild has already leveled to 70, and we've already cleared t4 and t5 without an item shop. These things are irrelevant to us now. I only see a benefit to merging at this point.

7. So you'd rather play on a server with like 50 alliances online until you are the very last remaining guild rather than a high pop server because some people buy items ? And you think we are simply going to reroll and start from scratch after getting tier6 attuned if we are unhappy with that ? Not really. For us, it's something we have already seen on another server when there was literally 100 people online during peak hours and we were the only NA guild remaining for months until the server was simply dead before tier6 launched. We came here hoping for a server with a good pop and another shot at tier6 but right now, it's depressing to go through this a second time. Only seeing people in global asking for groups and nobody to fill the groups with.. And I can tell you that in the past few days, I have done /who a few times, and there is usually no more than 70 hordes online. Don't tell me that this is all fine and that's what it's supposed to be.
    I don't think that's how it's supposed to be, but I am pretty sure you decided to pick a 1x no cash shop server - and then you found out that doesn't attract enough people, so you want a do-over, without actually putting in the work? What kind of mentality is it, that you want developers to work for you for free, while you don't even want to put in even a 20% effort to actually achieve what you want?

We haven't gotten a DST either. But if we merged with Outland and other guilds wanted to use the shop (we still wouldn't) - I don't see how that would effect us. Just like being able to level 5x wouldn't effect us. Our guild has already leveled to 70, and we've already cleared t4 and t5 without an item shop. These things are irrelevant to us now. I only see a benefit to merging at this point.
    It doesn't effect you, but it ruins the experience some people joined Medivh for. Merging Medivh with Outland will luckily probably never happen, as the GMs already stated that they made two servers for a reason, and you chose to roll on an x1 server, this is what an x1 server looks like. Enjoy your stay, or start leveling manually elsewhere.

8. not everyone wants to play on a under populated/next to dead realm. at this point warmane should stop wasting time/money on medivh, shut it down and transfer all characters to outland. those who don't want the merge can find somewhere else to play.
    "Those who don't want the merge can find somewhere else to play."

Now you're actually trying to bully the developers into doing something for you for free, that's a nice mentality to have. The only person that matters in this whole ordeal is you, right? :>

9. sorry but you deserved. it was already the same problem with lordaeron but i guess some people never learn

10. "Those who don't want the merge can find somewhere else to play."

Now you're actually trying to bully the developers into doing something for you for free, that's a nice mentality to have. The only person that matters in this whole ordeal is you, right? :>
    i don't play on the realm to begin with. call it an unbiased point of view. the realm is nothing but a waste of time and money with it's current population.

11. Haven't put in the work? That's a hilarious accusation. This realm isn't dying because its 1x or because you cant buy items. Its because hydross is hilariously over tuned and randomly does unmitigated damage and one shots your tank. There have been so many guilds that have left the server because they couldn't kill that boss. I can think of like 4-5 full rostered guilds that blew up because of that boss. Then again with how hard Kael is on this server they probably would have gotten stuck there too. We have put in tons of work. More in fact than the people on Outland. Yet for some reason you think its our fault for rolling here? Its our fault for being a guild that is tenacious and actually put in the time to grind on the progression bosses to get to where we are? I'm sorry but I really think that is a very short sighted opinion. I pretty much think that if a merge isn't on the table transfer should be. Sure it could hurt Medivh but at the end of the day the realm will die if something isn't done. If your guild had 4-5 people leave how would you handle that? Getting people attuned is a massive investment for a guild as you will have to run every single dungeon with them. They wont be able to get the groups themselves because the groups don't exist. Its an unfortunate situation and no solution will be perfect. Someone will end up unhappy but that doesn't mean a solution isn't required.

12. Haven't put in the work? That's a hilarious accusation. This realm isn't dying because its 1x or because you cant buy items. Its because hydross is hilariously over tuned and randomly does unmitigated damage and one shots your tank. There have been so many guilds that have left the server because they couldn't kill that boss. I can think of like 4-5 full rostered guilds that blew up because of that boss. Then again with how hard Kael is on this server they probably would have gotten stuck there too. We have put in tons of work. More in fact than the people on Outland. Yet for some reason you think its our fault for rolling here? Its our fault for being a guild that is tenacious and actually put in the time to grind on the progression bosses to get to where we are? I'm sorry but I really think that is a very short sighted opinion. I pretty much think that if a merge isn't on the table transfer should be. Sure it could hurt Medivh but at the end of the day the realm will die if something isn't done. If your guild had 4-5 people leave how would you handle that? Getting people attuned is a massive investment for a guild as you will have to run every single dungeon with them. They wont be able to get the groups themselves because the groups don't exist. Its an unfortunate situation and no solution will be perfect. Someone will end up unhappy but that doesn't mean a solution isn't required.
    The unmitigated thing on hydross happened to us like 10 times in almost 4 months, so leaving the server cause of "QQ hydross oneshotted our tank QQ" is actually funny.

The only hard thing on kt is the transition between p3 and p4, just because the tank who is tanking the last add can get the mc, making things a bit complicated, but then again, thats not an excuse to call kt hard at all.

Leaving the server cause you cant kill a ****ing boss is stupid and ******ed, even more knowing that there are some guilds that killed them w/o wiping on them for weeks, but i guess its just way easier to take the easy route and just leave :x

I dont really care about the population problems at all, since i expected the server to not have that many ppl since day 1, i rolled here cause of the no cash-shop, nothing else, cause if i ever want to play a melee dps, i dont want ppl to tell me to buy the DST from the cash-shop or else, i wont raid at all.

And btw, we had so many problems with ppl leaving/quiting too, but here we are still, being the very best LUL

PD: Sorry for my englando HEH

13. sorry but you deserved. it was already the same problem with lordaeron but i guess some people never learn
    Well i thought its gonna work since gummy was basicly the same thing and it was so popular.
    But i totally learned a lesson yeah not wasting my time on any x1 server or level ever again, just gonna play pn excal with what i have.

14. I'm going to go ahead and take the less popular point of view of why this server has such low pop. I truly feel it's due to complete and utter incompetence of many guilds who rolled here, along with a cancerous mentality that plagues private servers - where a fresh start is always the answer to save a fundamentally bad guild. None of these bosses are too hard. They have their problems of course, but they can all be overcome without too much trouble. I've seen so many guilds roll here and then decide, as a group, to leave when their own leadership was too incompetent to progress through t5. These guilds had high turnover before they ran out of players to recruit. The reason is because their leadership didn't have a clue about strategy or proper guild management.

There are 4 guilds in Hyjal on this server, as far as I know. And maybe just as many or less, in T5. What does that say about the low-mid tier of raiding guilds we have here? And it wasn't always due to lack of players. It is now ..... but we got to this point for reasons previously stated. Large guilds who farm t4 endlessly and never progress, drive people away en masse.
    Edited: December 28, 2017

15. I don't think that's how it's supposed to be, but I am pretty sure you decided to pick a 1x no cash shop server - and then you found out that doesn't attract enough people, so you want a do-over, without actually putting in the work? What kind of mentality is it, that you want developers to work for you for free, while you don't even want to put in even a 20% effort to actually achieve what you want?

It doesn't effect you, but it ruins the experience some people joined Medivh for. Merging Medivh with Outland will luckily probably never happen, as the GMs already stated that they made two servers for a reason, and you chose to roll on an x1 server, this is what an x1 server looks like. Enjoy your stay, or start leveling manually elsewhere.
    I left this server like 4 months ago, as it was already dead then so I don't really care what happens, but why would offering transfers (if not merging) be a bad thing? Since you are already playing in isolation I'm sure you wouldn't mind dredging on in even more isolation (aka 'when the going gets tough', which actually translates to 'people who act in a bubble, and blindly HODL to their in-game characters' current position) with your guild. And no, the developers wouldn't be 'working for free' (although they technically already do, since there are no subscriptions), they would not only get new potential income from players who have transferred and want to catch up, they would also preserve life on Outland, safeguarding their business.

Like you said, The only person that matters in this whole ordeal is you, right? :>
    Edited: December 28, 2017

First ... 23456 Last