1. How do you not understand what constitutes an opinion or what the definition of subjective is? Either you are incredibly dense or you're a troll purposelly being difficult and fishing for reactions.

You don't have to agree with these opinions, but you have to acknowledge that there are people other there with different views and opinions than yourself.
    No matter how you look at this, they are your opinions. And there is nothing wrong with having them, but you can't call them facts and attack and insult others just because they don't share your opinions.
    That dude is obtuse and has no concept of what consist of opinion and fact. Dont waste time and with him.

2. I think they should merge medivh with outland.
    Literally nobody would object to this.

3. I'm pretty damn shocked how the population still manages to decline this low. I remember a week ago the lowest wouldn't dip below to 400, but now it's 250!

I know everyone's looking for a solution, but we gotta do a player community initiative somehow - like a big city raid for a last hurrah. Your call since I play in Lordaeron, whose population is slowly in decline.
    The population dip is still happening because of uncertainty of the server. Its the same on Nelth. When people get no info and no news about the future of the server they start abandoning ship.

4. Please merge the servers, I mean really why not? Why hasn't this already been done??? There's like, what 500 people max on Medivh? Lol. And as stated above, there is no one in their right mind who would object to this merge. Mercy even said so on the forums there is basically no difference in quality or difficulty between the two servers, so what is the real reason to keep 2 separate TBC servers, when one is healthy and the other clearly is not? Do you just want people to reroll on Outland and have to farm and waste so much time on the same stuff we just did on Medivh? I guess we deserve it for picking the wrong server? Even though we were forced to pick Medivh because the queue was ridiculous on Outland for so long. Sorry for raising these totally fair points but there's literally no reason not to merge Medivh and Outland. You've given the excuse of "well people on Medivh wanted no cash shop" well there is no more people on Medivh anyway lol... At least we could play if you'd just merge the servers, who cares about the cash shop every 70 on Medivh that still plays has full t4/t5 gear anyway just about. It's just ridiculous, merge the servers. We shouldn't have to argue about this when it should've been done months ago. This is clearly the right move. I'm tired of waiting I'm just not gonna play TBC anymore then I guess, because there's literally nothing to do on Medivh (especially considering no one does PuG groups and everyone just raid logs for their guild) and I don't wanna reroll on Outland.

5. merge

I would also appreciate merging Medivh and Outland. My Char on Medich feels just lost... Pls ...

6. Hell, I'd pay Warmane to be able to transfer my Medivh character to Outland. The idea that "allowing that would kill Medivh" doesn't pan out, because many of those characters aren't being logged into and played anyway. If you're that worried about it, set a limit on it, only characters that have not been played in the last 60 days are eligible for xfer.

7. It should be everyone or no one. IMO

The correct move would be to merge the servers. Just allowing some people to leave would make it worse for the established guilds who have worked hard to remain here and progress. They are still making this server work despite all the obstacles. And they would probably take the chance to merge into Outland in a heartbeat, if asked. Leaving them behind should be out of the question.

8. Merge is the only fix at this point, if something were to be done otherwise it should've been done months ago. Now its too late as everyone has memed the server as dead.
    Edited: December 22, 2017

9. I've seen enough servers to know that once it gets to this kind of population, the server is already too far gone and there's no coming back. The merge at this point is no longer a question of if but rather when. The parallels with Neltharion are faulty because it's the only server running Cataclysm and that is why they just can't put the poor sods playing there out of their misery, a problem Medivh doesn't have as one of the two TBC servers. The folk at Medivh will just have to wait, maybe give the staff a little nudge by taking a break and making the population situation look even worse, if that's even possible.
    Edited: December 22, 2017

10. maybe give the staff a little nudge by taking a break and making the population situation look even worse, if that's even possible.
    I don't think that's the right way to go about it. People won't come back.

I think the guild leaders of the few guilds that remain need to make it known that them and their members are okay with a merge. If that is indeed the case. And they need to make it known to the staff. If there is a consensus of the people playing on server, that they would favor a merge, then there's no reason not to do one.

11. I don't think that's the right way to go about it. People won't come back.

I think the guild leaders of the few guilds that remain need to make it known that them and their members are okay with a merge. If that is indeed the case. And they need to make it known to the staff. If there is a consensus of the people playing on server, that they would favor a merge, then there's no reason not to do one.
    That wasn't really a serious suggestion. Medivh is dead and living up to its name. All you gotta do is wait because a merge is coming.

12. That dude is obtuse and has no concept of what consist of opinion and fact. Dont waste time and with him.
    No, I'm just dealing with special snowflakes who think their opinion matters and holds any weight in case they're wrong. That's the horror of our modern age, where everyone thinks they're entitled to their own opinion. You're not. If you're dumb and wrong, then you're dumb and wrong - that's it.

Seeing as how Medivh's population has developed, I now agree with the replies on this page (spaynard, maximus, DamnOriginal). Medivh and Outland should just be merged. The playerbase of Medivh has proven that it does not want a 1x no-shop realm so keeping Medivh as it is is pointless.

Just make sure to ****ing remember this case the next time you ask for a ****ing 1x realm... I ****ing TOLD YOU this was going to happen, right from the moment you dimwits asked for a 1x no-shop realm. But noooo, no one ever listens to the Antagonist Taralej, even though he's never been wrong about a single thing this server has done.

>Outland & Medivh open
    >Outland has huge queue
    >Medivh pop grows due to Outland queue
    >opening hype drops, population on both realms drops
    >queue drops as a result
    >Medivh players can now play on Outland
    >Medivh pop drops even more
    >people lose their ****
    >people meme the realm as dead

Crystal clear like ice cube in a vodka glass.
    Edited: December 23, 2017

13. I don't think a merger is ever going to happen. The staff said somewhere they would keep the server going even if just 1 guy played here. A more sensible option would be to allow transfers to Outland.

14. I don't think a merger is ever going to happen. The staff said somewhere they would keep the server going even if just 1 guy played here. A more sensible option would be to allow transfers to Outland.
    I have a hunch that the reasons Medivh is still up are far less noble than that and it probably has something to do with the payment model of the hosting service. If it's pre-paid, there's no reason to shut it down until you have to pay again. It's really kinda cruel keeping these players trapped in their single-player sandbox, with the only thing holding them there being the false hope that it might get better as opposed to just pulling the plug and moving them to an environment where they can enjoy the game as it was meant to be enjoyed. If they open server transfers, it's really going to be the equivalent of a server merge because almost nobody will stay on Medivh and those that do will probably do so out of ignorance as opposed a weird sense of loyalty. Like I said, unlike Neltharion, Medivh not only doesn't share the problem of being the only server running an expansion but also Outland has more than 10 times the available room to accommodate the tiny population bump it would receive.
    Edited: December 23, 2017

15. I don't think a merger is ever going to happen. The staff said somewhere they would keep the server going even if just 1 guy played here. A more sensible option would be to allow transfers to Outland.
    quoting spaynard here as to why transfers are a bad idea
    It should be everyone or no one. IMO

The correct move would be to merge the servers. Just allowing some people to leave would make it worse for the established guilds who have worked hard to remain here and progress. They are still making this server work despite all the obstacles. And they would probably take the chance to merge into Outland in a heartbeat, if asked. Leaving them behind should be out of the question.

First 12345 ... Last