1. July 3, 2018  

[H] International Guild <Chill Zone> Recruting

Hello,we're a relatively new guild and we're looking for mature people who are willing to do Raids and all sorts of activities with us.

Requirements:
    1) Must know English and at least be willing to listen in Discord.
    2) Be mature and respectful to others ( banter is ok ),there's no need for drama.
    3) There is no level requirement but preferably we're looking for level 80s.
    4) GearScore doesn't matter as we often do Guild Runs for Emblems and Gear.
    5) Willing to learn how to Raid and not rage or quit in case of a wipe.

And that's about it! We're a pretty Chill ( get it ? ) guild. If you think you will fit in,then please don't be shy to leave a post here or PM our Guild Master or one of our Officers.

Guild Master:
    Grudva

Officers:
    Chryso
    Nakia
    Kikie

1st Raid Group : 16:00 server time.
    2nd Raid Group : Undecided.
    Edited: July 9, 2018

2. July 7, 2018  
    Up.
    We're still recruting and are in high demand of healers & shamans.

3. July 8, 2018  
    UPDATE:

Lately we've been recruting a lot of people willing to raid and that has made us realize that we usually have around 18+ People Queued Up for ICC 10 Man and not everyone can get in.
    So we're still recruting the same but we're also looking for someone who's willing to be a dedicated Raid Leader to another 10 Man Group in the guild and willing to teach people certain encounters in case they don't know them.
    Edited: July 9, 2018

4. July 8, 2018  
    Hello, Im curious what your raid times are?

5. July 9, 2018  
    Yes, I would also like to know the raid tines, preferably server time. I'm interested in joining, if it fits my timezone.

6. July 9, 2018  
    Current time for the first group is : 16:00 Server Time.

We're looking for someone that wants to create a second group and have them decide the other raid time.