1. Keeping threat as prot warrior

Hey was just after some advice. I seem to be struggling to keep threat and i can't work out why.

I am running HC RDF's with people who are generally 5.5k and above so I figure I would occasionally be losing threat but its becoming a real issue. Single targets arent too much of a problem but multiple targets are a real struggle in terms of keeping threat. My stats are pretty solid and I figured it would only be my hit rating and expertise that could be the problem. I'm sitting at 7% with hit rating which is fine but my expertise is low at 15, would expertise be the issue? If so whats the best way to get the expertise up? Just gem it up?

Any advice would be heaps appreciated

2. If DDs with good gear go full aoe there is no way you can keep aggro on all targets, not as prot warrior. Fury and Rets that go in with a 15k dps dmg spike on groups, either have to wait or will pull aggro from one target at least. No hit rating or expertise will fix that, switching to half tank/dps gear will do better (if you have good gear available).