1. Alliance to Horde transfers are needed on Outland

Alliance side is all but dead, theres 4-5 guilds doing Hyjal and soon they will eat eachother due to lack of new players on alliance side. Constant BG loses, next to no pug raids, AH is in chaos with overpriced items and very few items on it in comparison to horde.

Alliance side is dying, has been since launch. It is unfair to not allow us to change to horde at this point and we have invested much time and effort into characters to reach t6 attunements. Nothing you can do will bring back the alliance side due to the horde pop always being higher because of racials and new players join the higher pop faction.

Original title was wrong, typed too fast :3
    Edited: November 29, 2017 Reason: wrong title

2. Just one comment to Battlegrounds: Constant loses on ally side? My experience of the last weeks are different. Horde loses approx. 80 % battlegrounds in my experience. When BG starts with balanced teams (in terms of numbers) - horde loses 90 % or so. I see alliance with normally better gear and brainz.

Also: why are BG queues so short, when there should be such few ally playing?

I'm just talking about PVP.

3. BG queues are forced on outland, ever look at the scoreboard and see 7 horde and 2 alliance? Its why AV is always so small.

4. I thought this is because people queue for 3 BGs at the same time and then just choose one, so their slot in the other BGs can't be used for another person until the slot is free again.

5. While that is somewhat of a reason, the battleground opens with that big of a gap. You might see 3-4 people join/leave Yet theres a 8 person difference when the game is prepping. Due to the low alliance pop and the forced bg queue