1. NA player interested but have questions

I'm from USA (NA) and I am thinking of playing MOP expansion: what are the pros and cons?

Additional questions:
    1. How long does it take to reach level 90?
    2. What is estimated wait times for bgs/arenas? Is there solo que 3v3?
    3. What's the ping latency for USA players? How strong is the population for NA times?
    4. What classes are the most playable without many bugs? How is monk or hunter classes?
    5. Anything else I should know about this MOP realm?
    6. How long is the grind to full pvp gear? Are there rating restrictions on items/weapons?

Thanks!

2. 1. Takes a week to get to level 90 with 6 hours of gamplay a day. ( even less if you are aware of what you doing)
    Or just buy a character by donation for coins. U can get a level 90 hero with some gold and starter gear for 30 coins. That is equivalent of $30. It is totally worth it if u like MoP :)
    2. Bg pops almost insta on HORD, on ALY it is 2-4 min wait throughout the day.
    3. NYC has average 120ms. I presume the further west has way higher ms ping.
    4. All classes are >95% bug free. Monks and hunters are in great condition. close to 100% bug free.
    5. PvP community is pretty toxic. So make sure u make good friends prior going high rating otherwise they will eat you alive with negativity haha.
    6. My suggestion go Hord first. Hord is a master faction of BG farming. Once you hit level 90 u can get full Greivious ilvl 522 gear in a 3 days of hard core BG farming. while you level you can collect Vote points and by the time you are full 522 ilvl you can switch sides to aliance.
    Edited: November 29, 2017

3. 4. All classes are >95% bug free. Monks and hunters are in great condition.
    Has the bug where monks' roll gets teleported back by the anticheat been fixed? Heard a lot of monks complaining about that earlier. I agree with most of what you said, but I have noticed horde has a bg queue fairly often these days, now that they are the best bg faction. I still think it's better for someone looking to grind bgs to go horde, though- you're more likely to get carried by geared players there.

4. I'm in North West US, my latency is almost always 148 Ms. I made adjustments to my game play, but it's not that noticeable. Melee feels more affected by latency than others. Fake casting is also harder, but manageable.