1. Blood Prince Council on steroids?

I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem we had.
    We were doing a routine 25hc and by the time we got to bpc we already had the intention to stop and retake the id tomorrow, however we decided to go for one try on bpc.
    What followed was one of the most exhilarant scenes I've ever seen with a 6.4k warrior tank getting destroyed in exactly 1.97 seconds from the pull, and 3 hits (from Valanar and Taldaram) each dealing over 30k damage.
    I'm curious whether this was a one time thing or if this is the new bug devs have prepared for us.

2. you need to pre heal tank, or he should use def cd, because healers are slacking on start because they are not healing on time

3. Thats why 25hc bpc is tanked by 3 tanks. A DK dps who can switch to tank is a good option for kele, even with semi good gear.

4. Warrior tank is the worst in wotlk which is a problem as well

5. Thats why 25hc bpc is tanked by 3 tanks. A DK dps who can switch to tank is a good option for kele, even with semi good gear.
    A shadow-resist-gear stacked Warlock tank works for Keleseth pretty well too.

6. how about Frost DK tank taking [Acclimation] http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=49200 for tanking Keleseth

AFAIK, the most critical moment on encounter is :
    - pulling phase : over pre-heal combined with inexperience tank + lazy MD / ToT-ers can cause death to healer :D
    - when knocked back : out of range + shadow prison on HC + (if back luck enough, stepping on cyclone wind that can knock you back even further and more shadow prison stack LOL)