1. (A) Impure (NA Guild)

Impure is a North American Alliance Progression Guild that was formed in March of 2017. We have gone through changes of management which has drawn this guild closer together and made us stronger. We have come a long way since the start of this guild. We currently are working on 25ICCHC and beginning to work on 25RSHC. Currently we are 12/12 25ICC and 4/4 25RS. Also we do 8/12 25ICCHC. This guild also has variety players that PvP, farm mounts, do achievement runs, and other fun stuff.

Our rules are very simple:
    - Racism or offending other members will not be tolerated.
    - No / ragequit, if you drop out of a raid in rage, you will be either demoted / Gkicked.
    - In raids, all players coming to the raid must be in discord. You dont need a mic to speak, but you must be there to listen and cooperate.
    - If you have a problem with another member, let an officer know the situation, preferably with proof such as screenshots / video.
    - Do not ninja loot, Ninja looting a raid = Guild kick everytime
    - If you sign up for raids, you're expected to be there 15 minutes before the raid starts
    - You must be raid ready when going to a raid that means Gems, Enchants and your own flasks.

You can contact any officer whenever you want if you have any questions about guild, and applications are NOT necessary. Our Guild Requirements are: You must be 5.8GS and must be gemmed and enchanted. We are always looking for Tanks and Healers. So if you want to give Impure a try, then message myself or one of my officers in game. You can always ask a guild member for help as well.

Raid Schedule:

Hours: Invites at 7:45PM EST/12:45AM Server Time

Monday: Free day
    Tuesday: Free day
    Wednesday: RS25
    Thursday: ICC25HC
    Friday: Free day
    Saturday: ICC10HC
    Sunday: Fun day - Random Raid ranging from TBC raids, Naxx, Ulduar, ToGC, or whatever we pull out of a hat.

Free days don't mean we don't raid. We always have something going on in Impure. So stop on by and check us out.

Guild management:

Guild Master:

Mcblinkin / Protmilk

Guild Leaders:

- Cruizy / Cruizin
    - Palasonic
    - Tandey
    - Owltreecat
    - Zenoby
    Edited: January 2, 2018

2. That would be 12:45 AM server time not PM.

3. That would be 12:45 AM server time not PM.
    Thanks, updated.

4. Gm hardly logs in. Progression is no where. Why join when you can get a better pug?

5. loot is roll or do you have a system? pref roll for me

6. Gm hardly logs in. Progression is no where. Why join when you can get a better pug?
    I guess slandering a guild is your way of retaliation for being kicked out it. Beings Im the GM, and I log on daily. I find it strange that you would say that I hardly ever log on. Are ya mad kiddo?? Please don't make hate posts in my recruit post. Thanks.

12 Last