1. Warlock on wotlk

I came from frostwolf where I main affliction warlock and iam 1.9k 2s arena rated player which means more than overall skilled atleast on MoP expansion and I came to check how is it on wotlk I started playing my brothers warlock here its 6k gearscore and goddamn when it comes to pvp iam so useless idk why , every melee gets to kill me before i do anything , my teleports are useless , my fear is useless , warriors , dks , paladins , rogues they get to kill me before i do anything even other casters , is warlock really that bad here or does it really requier the high amount of skill , can someone please give me some tips i dont know how to play warlock at all on wotlk and its killing me . thank you

2. git gud

but seriously dotlocks are really strong so you have to be doing something horribly wrong. can you give us some more info?

3. git gud

but seriously dotlocks are really strong so you have to be doing something horribly wrong. can you give us some more info?
    I am not doing wrong rotation I am 100% sure even my stats are okay , I can just say that I get to die by melee dps before i get to do anything in bgs thats all , I cant do instant fear s to get rid of them , they kill me too fast , cant run as i am slowed , teleports wont have huge effect on it :P thats it

4. I am not doing wrong rotation I am 100% sure even my stats are okay , I can just say that I get to die by melee dps before i get to do anything in bgs thats all , I cant do instant fear s to get rid of them , they kill me too fast
    With 6k PvP Gear you should stay alive long enough to fully dot your enemy and get some free space, if not, you do something wrong.

Or does you complain that you die by being jumped on by 5 melees?

5. seen good pvp warlocks already raping 1v3 against a paladin, warrior and a rogue... i think you are pampered from the mop patch where the skill level has been decreased huge. It was one reason why i did never play feral in MoP... people with milions of HP like a raidboss walking arround....

6. I guess it's just that you're bad as warlock, and needs to get better especially if u're coming from MoP overall gameplay.

Also, you didnt said if you're "6k GS" with any Resillence or not, otherwise is kinda normal you get almost shotted by any melee class if you're running with 0 resillence.

And, in terms of BG/World PvP, you should just watch some pvp videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUizH_eVcuA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPFyAZZoNk

Just the first two i've find when using on Youtube: "Warlock 80 PvP"....

7. I guess it's just that you're bad as warlock, and needs to get better especially if u're coming from MoP overall gameplay.

Also, you didnt said if you're "6k GS" with any Resillence or not, otherwise is kinda normal you get almost shotted by any melee class if you're running with 0 resillence.

And, in terms of BG/World PvP, you should just watch some pvp videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUizH_eVcuA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXPFyAZZoNk

Just the first two i've find when using on Youtube: "Warlock 80 PvP"....
    Resillence is 700 and i still get one shotted by most melees , and I didnt said I dont know rotation or that I havent watched any warlock lvl 80 video

8. Resillence is 700 and i still get one shotted by most melees , and I didnt said I dont know rotation or that I havent watched any warlock lvl 80 video
    As a warlock, you want 1300+. 700 resil is nothing.

9. Resillence is 700 and i still get one shotted by most melees , and I didnt said I dont know rotation or that I havent watched any warlock lvl 80 video
    lol 700 resil :D you gonna need alot more .. with 700 resil even hunters pet gonna kill you.. Also wotlk requires skill its not like mop

10. with 700 resil you might as well be wearing paper :/