1. PVP Best weapon for Ret

Hi,

I know this question gets posted quite often, but i`d like an up-to-date response as I cannot afford wasting money on the wrong weapon.

I`m doing pvp and PVE. Currently i got Gloren N and i feel like it`s limiting my dps by a lot.
    In 2v2 i always play double dps. I do 3v3 as well.

The weapons I`m considering are: 1. Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter 2. Gloren 3. Claymore all HC versions.

So here comes the hard part. Will Bryntroll allow me to stick more to the target in a double dps 2s or wouldn`t make it up for the DPS loss from Gloren HC.
    How "fixed" is Bryntroll right now?
    If not the axe from Marrowgar should I even bother donating for Gloren HC when i can get the other 2 in game just fine? Are Bryntroll and Claymore **** in pve?

Thank you.

2. If its not shadowmourne, you're not going to see a big difference in dps. If you want to effective with double dps you need to play with a mage or hunter to maximize CC. You're better off donating for trinkets if you don't have them
    Edited: December 4, 2017

3. Well, that's a tough choice.
    Bryn sucks in pve and 2s, it's only good in 1v1 because it's bugged and can proc a lot of times vs melees, but it's a whole another story in 2v2 and 3v3.

For PvP(2v2), Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore is nobrainer, especially if you're doing 2v2 as double dps - Claymore > everything else (even Smourne). However, Claymore will be a total crap in PvE.

Now PvE wise, best after Smourne is Oathbinder HC.. I mean I like Oath in PvP as well since it gives you a nice amount of crit but you'll lose strength. Gloren gives you strength and expertise (expertise is useless in pvp).

Gloren is somewhat of a middle-ground PvP+PvE as far as I know.

On Molten I played 2's with Claymore and with Oathbinder HC in BGs (I got Oath legit way, I just had Claymore donated) until I got SM.

Now my question is, what do you want to focus on playing mainly?