1. Disc/Rogue 2v2 questions.

Me and my partner are running disc priest/sub rogue with me as the rogue. We get close to breaking 1600 but we keep getting stone walled by a few comps that we see fairly often. Any help would be appreciated.

Hunter/Rdruid; with this fight it seems no matter what we do my priest goes oom. With the sting on her she just goes oom before the druid even when she mana burns. We tried mana burning the hunter to keep him tapped but the druid still outlasts us. We tried mana burning druid while I stay on hunter to make him shift and heal but the hunter just pops beast and traps me. I've tried popping perception and getting the druid in cat and stunlocking him down while my priest helps me DPS him and sometimes we can down him before he can throw any heals. I don't see a way to play out this fight in our favor.

Mage/Disc priest; for this fight I tried going mage but the priest feared my priest and I kicked the mages polly and my priest shadow word deathed the other polly. the third one got her cause the mage got me in a nova when shadowstep was down and I didn't have combo points for a deadly throw. I think this loss was my fault mostly. Should I sap mage and go for priest and only using cloak if my priest gets caught in a sheep?

Mage/Mage; I honestly don't know what to do here. they blanket CS my priest and both mages cast polly on her and if she trinkets the other one blanket CS's her and they both cast polly. They're usually both frost. if she gets stuck in a sheep I tried vanishing and just waiting it out but they both go on her forcing me to open and then they blanket CS her, polly her and switch to me.

These are the three comps that beat us and we see hunter/Rdruid the most. We beat most other comps unless they outgear my priest who is saving her points for next season. She's in S1 with a few blues so mages hit her fairly hard. I'm hoping with the gear upgrade it won't be so tough but I'd also greatly appreciate any advice or tips on these comps.

2. DP R VS DROOD HUNT easy strategy :
    Burst pet at start ; DP is full dps/dispeal on pet, rogue full dps too.
    When pet is killed (if he is alive you are dead, this is the most important part) DP manaburn the hunt to 0 mana and go regen (he can because no pet).
    Rogue switch to hunter and will never change during game.
    Hunter need around 1800 mana to rez pet, DP have to be carfull of the hunter mana, always burn if mana hunter is more than 1500-1800.
    The rest of fight is simple : Rogue is on hunter non stop ; DP abuse of water, healing rogue and assist dps on hunter if 80%+ mana.
    Drood will never assume a long game if hunt can't rez pet cause of the fact DP can drink easy.

Sorry for my bad english.