1. Most desirable tank to heal from an Holy Paladin perspective

Hi Warmane Holy Paladins,
    From your point of view, which tank class is the easiest to heal when facing Sindragosa and Lich King 25 Heroic?
    How do you compare healing bear tanks to Prot Paladins? Since I am starting to see a trend where end-game horde guilds prefer using bear tanks as MT for these 2 encounters (or there is a high demand for them)

Thank you.

2. Bear tanks in heroic raiding isn't a new trend, it's as old as ICC itself. Paragon used a bear MT for both its Sindragosa and LK world firsts. The reason prot paladins are so popular isn't because they're easier to heal, it's because they have auto wipe protection with 0 input required that gives them a much higher margin for error than any other tank. Once you get to a level where everyone is expected to perform to the peak of their class' abilities and not randomly die, effective health tanks like bears and DKs can become equal or better alternatives.

I'd go with blood DK MT for Sindragosa and bear MT for LK, unless you're trying to kill these two bosses in heroic with an uncoordinated group for some reason, in which case a prot paladin MT would be a safer choice but that's not because they're easier to heal, rather because they're allowed more mistakes than other tanks.

As for the question which tank is most desirable to be healed by a holy paladin, that depends on what it is that you actually desire. If you want to ensure maximum number whoring, then healing a protection paladin or a blood DK will yield the most healing done. If you want to ensure that most of your healing is actual healing and not overhealing, bears are where it's at. They should also feel less spiky in general due to the absence of Ardent Defender/Will of the Necropolis and instead having a higher overall health pool instead. Poor protection warriors have neither high health, nor damage reduction at low health, which is why they're such a meme.
    Edited: December 1, 2017

3. I guess it is time to fully gear a bear tank then. I am trying to help my slow reaction Holy Paladin, thus me taking less spike damage would definitely help him heal me.

4. Healing druid tank is scary - u heal it, but it doesn't get full hp :D
    And for healers it would be easier to heal 2 proto pals - ardent proced - u switch tank, proced again - switch again. This way possible mistakes won't wipe raid.
    Anyways i agree with doom.