1. power shifting macro

I've been trying to find the powershifting macro for feral cat to use my Wolfshead Helm. If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

2. /script local gcd=GetSpellCooldown("Cat Form"); if gcd==0 then CancelPlayerBuff("Cat Form") end;
    /stopmacro [stance:1]
    /cast Cat Form(Shapeshift)

3. /cast !Cat Form

also work when shifting.
    but maybe thats not what you wanted.

4. /script local gcd=GetSpellCooldown("Cat Form"); if gcd==0 then CancelPlayerBuff("Cat Form") end;
    is there a way to make this work if your in bear form, and want to shift to cat form.

i guess how can i add into the CancelPlayerBuff() part

5. is there a way to make this work if your in bear form, and want to shift to cat form.

i guess how can i add into the CancelPlayerBuff() part
    lul why would you use so long macro for something like powershifting?? that script is only if you tryhard tanking and want to use pot in bearform so thats why this line was made (by someone long time ago). Its purpose is to check if you dont have gcd running so when you use health pot you can safely shapeshift to bear immidiately, preventing you from getting hit into noform stance.
    Doesnt even make sence to have that line for cat form ahahah... maybe if you wanted to use haste pot (but not rly).

If you want to powershift

/use !Cat Form

as someone suggested already before..

6. lul why would you use so long macro for something like powershifting?? that script is only if you tryhard tanking and want to use pot in bearform so thats why this line was made (by someone long time ago). Its purpose is to check if you dont have gcd running so when you use health pot you can safely shapeshift to bear immidiately, preventing you from getting hit into noform stance.
    Doesnt even make sence to have that line for cat form ahahah... maybe if you wanted to use haste pot (but not rly).

If you want to powershift

/use !Cat Form

as someone suggested already before..

checking the gcd is exactly why you want that script because if you spam press "/use !Cat Form" or in the middle of a gcd from using your skills, you can be taken out of cat form wasting another gcd going back into cat form, then wasting another gcd.

if you dont think thats helpfull for cat form, your clueless.

7. The "CancelPlayerBuff" part should be interchangeable with "cancelaura" (or did that command only come later?).

8. checking the gcd is exactly why you want that script because if you spam press "/use !Cat Form" or in the middle of a gcd from using your skills, you can be taken out of cat form wasting another gcd going back into cat form, then wasting another gcd.

if you dont think thats helpfull for cat form, your clueless.
    LUL not rly bro, its you who is clueless... [!] wont shift you out if you have gcd running or dont have enough mana for another shapeshift. The fact that one in 100 shapeshifts with any powershifting macro you end up with no form, is not caused by gcd but root of that problem lies elsewhere and gcd check script wont 1000% save you there. Also even when you end up in noform for some reason, it doesnt consume gcd so you are wasting nothing... well maybe if you are slow as f and dont notice it fast enough that you are no longer in catform lol..

What is also ****ty about this macro that it doesnt check your mana (which ! does), so when you dont have enough mana for next shapeshift it will just cancel your catform ahahah

In other words, you have to be total autist if you use this "script" rather than the ! macro, which checks both mana, gcd and isnt long 97 characters.. Yes you could use just the script part and then have /use !catform so it checks your mana too, but why would anyone bother, when ! does already all of that and is long one character.. Its more like ppl here want to look fancy so they copy some script whithout clue what it does and then go on forum and trying to look like pros

If you want to look fancy and say "hey look like hacker with this macro.. theres /script line, see?"
    you can use

/run local f="Cat Form";f=GetSpellCooldown(f)>0 or UnitMana('player')>20 or not IsUsableSpell(f) or CancelPlayerBuff(f)
    /use [form:3] Mangle (Cat)()
    /stopmacro [form]
    /use !Cat Form

which is atleast slightly usefull, when you are tired and feel lazy. You can put any spell instead of the second line, or if you are extra lazy you can put there

/click MultiBarBottomLeftButton3 (or any other button)

leading to castsequence macro with full rotation and end up pressing one button like warlock. But it will never do more dps than normal rotation where you focus on your energy and perfectly execute shapeshifts before ticks.

I would recommend you to check some facts before trying to act knowledgeable.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

9. The "CancelPlayerBuff" part should be interchangeable with "cancelaura" (or did that command only come later?).
    No omg, that whole script part is there because you cannot use /cancelaura, which would shift you out when you press the macro while gcd running. That script checks if you have gcd aviable, then it does the same thing as cancelaura, what it does not is that it doesnt check if you have mana aviable for next shift so another downside of this is that if you shiftout all your mana and you dont notice that or your druidbar bugs out, you will end up with noform. There is script that can check your current power bar (look above), but it will always return value of your energy (since you use it in cat) not mana points.

So yea just use ! macro.. like why complicate things...
    Edited: January 16, 2018

10. Adjusted GCD powershift macro

/script local gcd=GetSpellCooldown("Cat Form"); if gcd==0 then CancelPlayerBuff("Cat Form") end;
    Im definitely not a macro expert and never created one, but somehow this works. If it looks stupid but works, it ain't stupid ;-) I noticed that this macro is not working in WoW Classic. I adjusted it to the following and now it works! There was a double == at gcd=0 and i added the cat form.

/script local gcd=GetSpellCooldown("Cat Form"); if gcd=0 then CancelPlayerBuff("Cat Form") end;
    /cast !Cat Form
    /startattack