1. Lordaeron 60-69 Bracket

Hello,
    I am currently lvl 69 ali prot warr, wanted to stay a bit at that lvl, do some PVP but this bracket seems dead. Weeks before we had couple of games a day, nowadays totally nothing. I am counting even days with Call to Arms, weekends ...

Was it always like that, or is it just bad time of year ? Nonetheless, I want to stay and bring more people, fun to this bracket (mainly horde, they're always not joining after one loss). I keep spamming ali chat to que BGs, but we need the same from horde players.

Cheers
    Wederlion

2. Hello,
    I am currently lvl 69 ali prot warr, wanted to stay a bit at that lvl, do some PVP but this bracket seems dead. Weeks before we had couple of games a day, nowadays totally nothing. I am counting even days with Call to Arms, weekends ...

Was it always like that, or is it just bad time of year ? Nonetheless, I want to stay and bring more people, fun to this bracket (mainly horde, they're always not joining after one loss). I keep spamming ali chat to que BGs, but we need the same from horde players.

Cheers
    Wederlion
    Get 10 more lvl and u can find bgs :D

3. this past 3 - 4 days lvl 60s bracket got many wsg, to the point i might make myself a twink there^^
    but like Pova said the 70s bracket is way more active