1. Icecrown Twinking 70-79 Bracket

How is the twinking bracket on Icecrown 70-79? Is it active? Bg pops? Any guilds on each side?

2. There is a 70 horde guild <Purple Haze>, unsure about an any 79s or 70 ally guilds, since they went inactive.

Lordaeron is where everyone is at, for that bracket, however, cross realm BGs will be implemented so it's up to you on which realm you like to be on.

BGs we get from time to time. Mostly levelers and "geared levelers" that get camped so we resort to having 1-3 at the most BGs. But they do pop on their own.
    Edited: December 2, 2017

3. If u want active 70-79 pvp go to lordaeron.

4. Where the old twinks goes? Icecrown has more ppl then Lordaeron + there a lot of good stuff.
    What about a cross-realm system or cross-bg system?
    What about arena on 70-79?
    What about a4 on Lordaeron or 152-154 lvl pvp offset gear?

I personally have characters on both realms, but i want the arena, family gear (from wintergrasp or from badges of triumph)

5. Where the old twinks goes? Icecrown has more ppl then Lordaeron + there a lot of good stuff.

I personally have characters on both realms, but i want the arena, family gear (from wintergrasp or from badges of triumph)
    Yes there is more ppls on icecrown but as i heard 70s bracket dead there(just check hks on lord and icc and u can see witch is more active).There is no a4 on lordaeron they removed many pvp sellers (idk why)and rated arenas dont work only practice queue sadly

6. Where the old twinks goes? Icecrown has more ppl then Lordaeron + there a lot of good stuff.

Cross realm and cross bg will happen,and when that happen icc twinks and lord twinks will be forever togheter! This bgs literally whole day... because there is ALMOST everyday bgs on lordaeron lol i am leveling and daily 15+ 79 twinks on both sides fml
    I miss these days on icc but the realn is dead in terms of twinking thats whu i started leveling on lord and when cross realm happens i will have chars on both sides anyway..

7. Cross realm and cross bg will happen,and when that happen icc twinks and lord twinks will be forever togheter! This bgs literally whole day... because there is ALMOST everyday bgs on lordaeron lol i am leveling and daily 15+ 79 twinks on both sides fml
    I miss these days on icc but the realn is dead in terms of twinking thats whu i started leveling on lord and when cross realm happens i will have chars on both sides anyway..
    i support crossrealm BG's but i also hope that Loardeon will have same conditions as Icecrown has (70 Brutal gear etc.)