1. Anti-Multiboxing strategies

Though I would tell about some things that are good vs multiboxers.

1. Siege weaponry. Damage is based on how close the projectile hit, a good hit deals ~10% of total hp on EVERY character. A few vehicles and turrets that focus fire can cause some serious damage. Also vehicles have further range than players and move faster than a player can run so they are really strong.
    Since turrets and vehicles die within 1-2 hits from a multiboxer with a big team it can be good to have people with strong CC to buy the siege more time to kill them.

2. Abilties like Arcane Torrent, War Stomp, Shockwave, Shadowfury, Grenades are very effective since they cc everyone.

There is several druid teams with 20+ characters. I think they should be more vulnerable to fear than any other multiboxing team. (no tremor totem, no dispel I think. It also makes it harder for them to hit the target with their spells since they ran away and probably face wrong direction)
    Their most dangerous ability is Starfall. If they lose control of their character Starfall does no damage.
    This means that it is possible to stun, fear (warrior, priest, warlock), incapacite (grenade) and possibly some other things to stop them from dealing so massive damage.

3. Main character also often has a lot more healing on it and is easier to heal than the slaves, so it can be more efficient to kill the slaves.

4. Some weaknesses for a shaman team would be Arcane Torrent (bypasses grounding totem) and stuns that doesn't get stuck in grounding totem.

5. If leader gets CCed the team can't move until CC end or the multiboxer change leader. A good way to prevent them from reaching turrets or vehicles, or just preventing them from getting to key objectives.

2. Though I would tell about some things that are good vs multiboxers.

1. Siege weaponry. Damage is based on how close the projectile hit, a good hit deals ~10% of total hp on EVERY character. A few vehicles and turrets that focus fire can cause some serious damage. Also vehicles have further range than players and move faster than a player can run so they are really strong.
    Since turrets and vehicles die within 1-2 hits from a multiboxer with a big team it can be good to have people with strong CC to buy the siege more time to kill them.
    it does not scale with range.
    it scales with armor, and for some bugged reason, it ignores resilliance. also it ignores stacking aswell, so i guess hitting multiboxer(or any player in general) with turrets could be considered exploiting of bugs?
    Edited: November 27, 2017

3. Why would you expect the damage of a turret to be reduced by resilience? It is a vehicle.

4. Why would you expect the damage of a turret to be reduced by resilience? It is a vehicle.
    Resilience is a character attribute that reduces all damage taken from players and their pets or minions.

vehicle is a players minion.

basicly any damage you take from another PLAYER, should be scaled with resilliance. and vehicles dont work by themselves.

5. I agree that it feels like they are bugged, although it is so long ago I played wintergrasp in retail wotlk that I don't remember how it worked there.

Demolisher deals 3k damage to players. My paladins/dk have something like 50-65% damage reduction from armor and 25.5% damage reduction from resilience. I still lose 10% of my hp per shot/ram (I think I have 28-35k hp with kings). So the demolishers seem to get no damage reduction from either stat.

Demolishers should deal physical damage so it feels like it should be reduced by both armor and resilience.
    (it might actually scale with armor, I am not 100% sure. siege engines and tower cannons are supposed to do 6k damage so might be that I just got 50% damage reduction against them and it could be them I remember doing exactly 10% of total hp, but afaik demos does 10% of my total hp so not sure, been a while since I was hit by one last)
    Edited: November 27, 2017

6. Last time I was in Sota the dmg of the turrets was completly broken.
    A single turret shot took 25% HP of all of my 10 BiS geared characters with +1250 resilience.
    When there a two turrets deffending the gate its pretty much impossible to break through because my team gets litteraly globaled by them.
    Then there is also this insane passenger dmg which was announced to be changed plenty of months ago.
    On top of that the increased demolisher movement speed which makes classes like ret paly able to move 15% faster in the vehicle. Do u know how annoying it is to attack the demolisher as a melee and after one weapon strike the vehicle is already out of melee range?
    No wonder everybody hates this BG...

It really saddens me that Warmane still has their focus on PvE content while BGs are in such a bad state.
    I was hoping that this gonna change when the AT devs joined the team but sadly the priority remains PvE>>>>>>PvP until this day.
    Edited: December 3, 2017

7. Biggest problem with multiboxers is when they open up, all the plebs with potato computers suddenly freeze and they're dead before they know it.