1. Yep Oakwood ,that's me by the way. I have started back ,the guild is still open to anyone past ,present or future. Decided to come back and help Bull with getting a player bases once again,not to mention I missed cata a lot and the fun times we had when the server was at its peak. Sorry for the late reply my hours will be around 6-7pm server time until 11-12am , and earlier on the weekends ,so if anyone would like a guild invite or returning players wanna hang out that will be the best time to catch me on.
    Edited: December 6, 2017

2. Realm works well, most people think everything is broken yet no one even takes the time to play.
    Dude, I have tried to bring the server up and keep it alive like everybody else, but it's gotten ridiculous. I tried to play again for a few months after this summer and the summary was:

Throne of the Tides: bugged, very often it can't be finished due to last boss event not starting without 5 people
    Blackrock Caverns: bugged, if it's a weak group they won't get past the Raz corridors
    The Stonecore: bugged, can't be finished without an extremely good group
    Vortex Pinnacle: bugged, many people can't get past the second boss due to unhittable hitbox
    Lost City of the Tol'vir: works decently, though the dungeon sometimes crashes and kicks everybody out from the group at last boss
    Halls of Origination: works perfect
    Grim Batol: bugged
    Deadmines: works perfect
    Shadowfang Keep: works perfectly
    Zul'Aman: bugged, last boss won't give vp or jp
    Zul'Gurub: bugged, can't be finished, last boss event not working.
    End Time: bugged, undoable without a priest
    Well of Eternity: bugged, now very often all 6 mages attack at the same time at Azshara, making a nice group very necessary.
    Hour of Twilight: Thrall usually gets bugged on the way to third boss, which requires a reset of the whole dungeon.

And as for raids:

Bastion of Twilight. Works decently
    Throne of the Four Winds: Bugged, can hardly be done
    Blackwing Descent: Last boss unscripted, some bosses require a bis group to be a kill
    Baradin Hold: works well
    Firelands: This one is a bug fest. Most bosses are simply impossible atm.
    Dragon Soul: Works decently, but dungeon bugs are EXTREMELY frequent due to people falling on bosses at Yor and WM. You can solve it by reloading at the right moment, but when 25 people have to do that, and given it's a wipe if just 1 of them doesn't do it correctly.... eh. The amount of Dragon Soul raids I've seen to radi over at WM is appaling.

This is the situation right now. And you know what's sad? They don't even need to fix anything. I guess they save copies of every version they upload, right? If only they uploaded the version of Cataclyms they had 2 years ago everything would work perfectly. But they want people to quit for good already.

First 12