1. new player questions

Hey so I'm looking to play on Neltharion, and I know the server is extremely lower populated than the other servers but it's my favorite expansion so I have a couple questions.
    In the Icecrown realm everyone is pretty much done with the expansion, every 2h class has shadowmourne and everyone else has their bis heroic icc set. So is Neltharion "done" the way Icecrown is or is there still progression happening?
    My other question is about the PvP scene, I'm mainly going to do arenas and stuff so does anyone queue arenas or am i going to sit 30 minute queue's and play teams way out of my mmr?

2. There's no more progression and usually you sit 15mins+ for arena but mostly its the same team over and over again

3. Its a complete waste of time playing here or even trying to find another Cataclysm private server dont even bother yourself , they arent gonna fix nothing on this server they just leaving it as it is .

4. do you think thats because people don't want to play cata or its because of how the devs/mods are handling the realm

5. Well, in terms of PvP, all I can tell you is that arena is kinda dead right now ( I mean this season ), last season was fairly decent in terms of queues, I remember I used to get instant queues all the time in 2's ( and also versatile in terms of teams ) ... I am waiting for the next season to see what's up, maybe something will change.

6. do you think thats because people don't want to play cata or its because of how the devs/mods are handling the realm
    The realm is fine and it is without a single doubt the best 4.3.4 private server you can find. In my opinion, people just got tired of the lack of updates on Cataclysm, but it's also not that much needed. Realm works well, most people think everything is broken yet no one even takes the time to play. I suggest you to play Neltharion and see by yourself ; don't listen to people that, anyway, aren't even playing here anymore.

All we need is people. That's literally the only thing. Neltharion can live with very few updates. Warmane should give us more advertisement at the moment. It would be the best thing they could give us. Updates aren't needed right now ; only players.

Spoiler: Show
    Everything I said here is obviously my personnal opinion and is up to debate. It is from my point of view : I started on Neltharion the very first day it opened and never stopped once.

7. The realm is fine and it is without a single doubt the best 4.3.4 private server you can find. In my opinion, people just got tired of the lack of updates on Cataclysm, but it's also not that much needed. Realm works well, most people think everything is broken yet no one even takes the time to play. I suggest you to play Neltharion and see by yourself ; don't listen to people that, anyway, aren't even playing here anymore.

All we need is people. That's literally the only thing. Neltharion can live with very few updates. Warmane should give us more advertisement at the moment. It would be the best thing they could give us. Updates aren't needed right now ; only players.

Everything I said here is obviously my personnal opinion and is up to debate. It is from my point of view : I started on Neltharion the very first day it opened and never stopped once.
    Totally agree, just rejoined ,had a great time in Bgs Pvp was balanced and quite fun and a challenge, the more players who returns the better off the server will be. To the nay sayers ,instead of trying to talk down the server how about participating in rebuilding it? I plan to bring some of my friends back,so lets do this!

8. Totally agree, just rejoined ,had a great time in Bgs Pvp was balanced and quite fun and a challenge, the more players who returns the better off the server will be. To the nay sayers ,instead of trying to talk down the server how about participating in rebuilding it? I plan to bring some of my friends back,so lets do this!
    You are right : let's do this!! :)

9. The realm is fine and it is without a single doubt the best 4.3.4 private server you can find. In my opinion, people just got tired of the lack of updates on Cataclysm, but it's also not that much needed. Realm works well, most people think everything is broken yet no one even takes the time to play. I suggest you to play Neltharion and see by yourself ; don't listen to people that, anyway, aren't even playing here anymore.

Totally agree, the realm works fine, the only thing we need is more active players

10. Totally agree, the realm works fine, the only thing we need is more active players
    Very happy to know that I'm not alone :)

Together let's make a change!!

11. Very happy to know that I'm not alone :)

Together let's make a change!!
    Yes ,you are alone. Answering from your alt accs to your posts doesn't lead to any change.

12. My experience in Neltharion was 100% good, I've met a few minor bugs nothing that wouldn't allow you to reach any goal, maybe some Hyjal zones not working and a bit of Cataclysm leveling content, but once you reached 85 everything beyond that was great.

Oh I remember the quest of Thrall that he takes you to the Hurricane thing (DS) and you have to wait for your Hearthstone..

I like Cataclysm, now I've been playing on Icecrown to defeat the Lich King but I will go back to Cataclysm in seconds cause I love Cataclysm pvp.

13. Yes ,you are alone. Answering from your alt accs to your posts doesn't lead to any change.
    Maybe you are a bit newbie, because if you are a older player you must know Bull and me are different players, we played in versus bg when i moved to the alliance long time ago.

Maybe and just maybe the one alone is you, maybe you never felt before how have friends feels. Bull has friends, he has a guild full of players who support him, and friends in other guilds like me Daenneris from Syndicate.

I don't care if our comunity can't do a change, but i respect one thing about Bull, and is he is working every day spending time trying to save our server, is more than you do for this server.

Have a good night
    Edited: December 5, 2017

14. Maybe you are a bit newbie, because if you are a older player you must know Bull and me are different players, we played in versus bg when i moved to the alliance long time ago.

Maybe and just maybe the one alone is you, maybe you never felt before how have friends feels. Bull has friends, he has a guild full of players who support him, and friends in other guilds like me Daenneris from Syndicate.

I don't care if our comunity can't do a change, but i respect one thing about Bull, and is he is working every day spending time trying to save our server, is more than you do for this server.

Have a good night
    Thank you for supporting me and defending me, got no time to waste with that kind of cancer ;)

Also, for your information, raichxoxo, as Daenneris said himself, he is another Neltharion player and not an alt account AND LastCall, the other guy, is the leader of Anarchy Inc (not Berzerina, the other leader) and he is trying to bring his old squad to Neltharion. Which means more active players on both factions.

I am more than convinced that Neltharion still has change. All I would need now is someone from staff member to listen to my suggestions I proposed in the suggestion thread (like bringing back xmog bug or cancelling the gold squish) so we can keep going forward with updates. Once we start doing that, I'll start working on reporting quests on bugtracker and share other good ideas that would help Neltharion.

However, if you are not interested in this realm, then you have absolutely nothing to do here. I am not asking you to leave, but at least spread your negativity somewhere else (or just keep it for yourself, who knows? It might be a good idea as well). Once again, as Daenneris said, you are the one alone right now while I have never been alone ; I'm not working for myself, but for our community.

15. is the leader of Anarchy Inc (not Berzerina, the other leader)
    You mean Oakwood? Because we've had like 5 gm's now.

12 Last