1. Lordaeron rdf doesn't work?

I don't seem to be able to find any dungeons, it says it's disabled. Can I somehow still play in dungeons?

2. You have to go there manually like the old days and find random people in chat. For some reason people thought it'd be a good idea to disable it

3. It's disabled on purpose for Lordaeron. That's because the progressive nature of the realm dictated that players shouldn't have access to RDF at times when it didn't exist on retail.

Why RDF is still disabled, even though Lordaeron is already on ICC, is beyond me.

4. RDF needs to be enabled.

5000 people flooding one channel for groups is just stupid.

5. Lordaeron is the so called hardcore WotLK realm, disabling RDF was a design decision that is highly unlikely to change. You want to do a dungeon, you find a group and fly to the entrance :)

6. Yes its hardcore realm where u could farmed free eofs on xmas event... so hardcore

7. I think RDF should be enabled. Definitely.

8. I think RDF should be enabled. Definitely.
    Warmane created that realm with their own views and efforts in mind. Nobody would change a thing about it because that's how they wanted it. And if you think it should be enabled its your idea but they won't do it just because you think it should be . Warmane works on their own ideas , they are not 3rd grade private server who keep on feeding each and every player's request and fcking up their server's design.

9. Yes its hardcore realm where u could farmed free eofs on xmas event... so hardcore
    Like if it was 24/7 every day of the year right? The universe helps us if we didn't set an event on that realm. People would come with fire and pitchforks to ask us.