1. Best way to level up while multiboxing?

Is there a good strat to use when leveling up toons fast? i feel like most people just buy isntant 80, but that's expensive

2. The answer is on you. have money? buy insta 80. broke? level them

3. Just do quests like single boxer do.
    Do mainly the kill quests but also collection quests, in which u have to loot mobs, can be done by looting the mob simultaneously. When all chars loot at the same time they will all get the quest item.
    The only quests I would skip as a boxer are quests where u have to collect some plants and stuff like that because these quests will take x times longer.

4. Is there a good strat to use when leveling up toons fast? i feel like most people just buy isntant 80, but that's expensive
    Make quests and quickly change area of leveling when you lack of proper quests for multibox (MBX). Dungeons are mostly not very effective for leveling (but not all - for instance Maraudon run from Waterfall to final boss is very quickly). Try to max to 70 lv in Outland and then go to Northrend. Northrend is not very easy place for leveling MBX - opposite faction's 80lv, many quests are not proper for MBX etc....

5x Retri Paladin is in my opinion the fastest way to quickly get 80 lv.