1. Add-on for a Death Knight

Hi there!

I'm looking for Add-on related to the DK class or more specifically, FDK and UDK. Unlike in earlier expansions, there's no way to know if Rune Strike is up or not unless you see it for yourself. Also, as a FDK, I have to check the buffs to know if my Free Howling Blast is available or not.

Can someone recommend any Add-on that focus on such spells and I don't have to look away to see if they're available or not?

Also, I believe Quartz helps making the cast bars of enemy players easy to see. I downloaded like 3 versions but none of them worked. Can someone please link a working version here? Thanks!

One more thing I've noticed is how some people (on YouTube) have their character zoomed out extra (more than you normally can), how do you do it? They also have their character's health bar in the middle of the screen. Any help with that as well? To cover up for that, I set focus on myself to see my health bar and my runic power but that doesn't show the buffs on my character.

Any help is appreciated.

2. You can use TellMeWhen. You can configure it to draw a big icon (of Rune Strike or that talent proc) on your screen when a spell is available.
    You can also use Power Auras. This one draws a custom graphic effect, in pretty much the same way, if you dislike the look of icons and want to emulate Cata effects.