1. Please solve the queue issue - This sucks and drives crazy ppl

I do not want to make a negative advertising, even though this is a private server and according to the intellectual property law it is an unlawful authorization to use the franchise according to the legal terms of Blizzard Co., but this is a state of facts that happened. You stay more than 2-3h in queue to join the world and make so hard leveling because all the ****ed, frustrated and no-life players with lvl cap kill ppl with very low lvl, despite the fact that this realm is a PVE one.

On the other hand it's also stupid to donate on a private server not to stay in queue anymore because through hi's definition and nature is a private server that will not last too much in future and all the people will realise that it's a waste of time and money and to earn more you have to migrate on the public official server which means to buy a gamecard and go for it with a lot of relax and without any frustration or waste from all of your perspectives.

With no ofense,

Best regards and consideration for Warmane Team.

2. despite the fact that this realm is a PVE one.
    Hhmmmm...

3. Yeah well warmane operates outside of the US so blizzard won't be touching them any time soon.
    Also: donation is 10 euros FOREVER, whereas blizzard has been pumping money out of people for over a decade. So... nice logic. The server is free: premium skip the queue. Wait it out, or drop 10 dollars and cry less.

Warmane has been lasting awhile, and doesn't seem to be in any decline. The queue is set because the server is already laggy enough and making multiple servers doesn't help the population any, unless they eventually get cross-realm BG and PVE going, which they are working on but might not change anything. So yeah deal with it bro.

4. despite the fact that this realm is a PVE one.
    realms pvp, plenty of ways to avoid being killed if you use your brain.

private server that will not last too much in future and all the people will realise that it's a waste of time and money
    the realms been around since 2009. with 1 database wipe a few years ago that wasn't intentional.

if you don't want to wait in the queue than donate. if not than shut up and wait, or play on 1 of the other realms/find another server to take your freeloading *** to.

5. I do not want to make a negative advertising, even though this is a private server and according to the intellectual property law it is an unlawful authorization to use the franchise according to the legal terms of Blizzard Co., but this is a state of facts that happened. You stay more than 2-3h in queue to join the world and make so hard leveling because all the ****ed, frustrated and no-life players with lvl cap kill ppl with very low lvl, despite the fact that this realm is a PVE one.

On the other hand it's also stupid to donate on a private server not to stay in queue anymore because through hi's definition and nature is a private server that will not last too much in future and all the people will realise that it's a waste of time and money and to earn more you have to migrate on the public official server which means to buy a gamecard and go for it with a lot of relax and without any frustration or waste from all of your perspectives.

With no ofense,

Best regards and consideration for Warmane Team.
    ugggg, ok, I reeeeeaaaaallllly hope this merits a perma-ban

6. If you have such a problem with private servers, then I'd strongly suggest you not playing on one.

Drink up once more everyone.
    My liver is killing me.