1. Fishbotters in Nagrand

Hello,
    I would like to announce a large problem, which is fishbotting. Almost every pure water spawn in Nagrand is under controll of character with fishbot. This character just spam fishing. When they are attacked, they are just fishing, or doing nothing. Sometimes they march on you, but dont use abilities and hits you with fishing pole. Yep this farm bots are usefull for honor farm and prices of primal water and fishes, which can be fished in Nagrand are very low, but I think this is the main problem and main source of gold income to gold sellers.
    Only solution, which comes to my mind is everyday bannig these characters by GM´s. On the other hand, I think that January 50% "decay" of gold is not solution and they will keep botting and making money no matter how many decay they get.

Comunity do you have another solution of this problem?

2. I would love to see some kind of better system implemented to report bots, i see lots of bots but dont even bother reporting, cause what it is just too much of a pain. Best case would be to see the same system as BG afk reports. The main reason tho is multiboxxing imo, they just lvl 5 lvl 70s and than just play 1 and bot 4, so they dont mind getting ban on 1 of their character.

3. take screenshots and report them. if you can't be bothered doing that you're part of the problem. warmane doesn't have the manpower to constantly have someone sitting on 1 realm watching 1 spot.

4. What's the point? Like I said, with boxxing allowed, new bots are swarming like zerg, if a person would actually had to bother to level each toon seperately, maybe it would reduce the bots...

5. Skuddy I think that screenshot is not right proof of fishbotting and this way of reporting should be abused :/.

Felo is right multiboxxing make it easier to produce more and more bots
    Edited: December 3, 2017 Reason: EDIT

6. What's the point? Like I said, with boxxing allowed, new bots are swarming like zerg, if a person would actually had to bother to level each toon seperately, maybe it would reduce the bots...
    than don't complain about them if you're to lazy to do what a player can to help out.

Skuddy I think that screenshot is not right proof of fishbotting and this way of reporting should be abused :/.

Felo is right multiboxxing make it easier to produce more and more bots
    a video would obviously be better, but even several screenshots can show they look suspicious, and then a gm can check on them. boxing may help them, but they'd do it even without boxing.

7. The dont have man power? If a player can figure out its a bot in like 5 seconds why cant a GM go smash them. They are always at the same zones I see. Desolace Arrakoa's outside Shatt and Nagrand from what person is saying, swoop in and get em. Or maybe a new channel that ppl report and Gms teleport there and ban them. Any misuse of channel from reporting ppl you just dont like will result in your ban for a few days . Make a vendor that sells items mainly farmed for dirt cheap, they will have nothing to profit off of .. and ppl can go farm and vendor do dailies sell profession items.

8. The dont have man power? If a player can figure out its a bot in like 5 seconds why cant a GM go smash them.
    Because you completely underestimate the amount of work the staff has to do, and just how many bots they ban on a daily basis.

9. Maybee anyone of the developers could invented script for fishing, like every two(ten) throws you get interupted, till you move 1 yard for example. I think this should reduce fishbotters.

10. I'll say this: I don't bot. I don't intend to use bots. I probably couldn't figure out how to use bots, even with help.

But when I'm fishing, by god and by damn if I don't dwell on the concept of botting. It just...suddenly seems attractive.

11. Because you completely underestimate the amount of work the staff has to do, and just how many bots they ban on a daily basis.
    People bot aether rays near ogri'la for weeks or even months at a time. Surely the staff has time once per week to go there and ban them?