1. New Player

Hey there!

I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft, so I would call myself an experienced player, but for the past 3-4 years I've mainly been playing on WOTLK level 255 servers, as I enjoy the possibilities of using a full talent tree and the extra fun it can bring to your game. Sadly these servers are not so popular anymore and I'm looking for new options of where to spend my time and possibly money.. ;-)

Warmane has always been a known provider of populated realms, which is why I'm considering joining this community. I'm thinking about joining the Icecrown Realm, as I can see it has the highest population and in that case, I'm already willing to donate to skip the que, but I would like to know, how it works around here, as I'm used to servers that are a lot different from the normal blizz-like servers. I've previously worked as a Game Master on another server, and my knowledge of the whole general content of World of Warcraft is pretty great, if I should say.

But how is it with guilds? Are there many and are they divided by how far they've progressed in the content or is it more like just one big pile of guilds, all seeking to be the best?

I've also been trying to look into how the donation is, but sadly I've not been able to find much information about what kind of items or benefits I can get from my donation coins. Anyone who can give a short description of it or direct me towards a thread on the forum, where I may find such information? I'm thinking about stuff like, can I get donation gear/weapons, buffs and so on.

Furthermore, I've seen that the connection on the server seems to be stable, but are there ever any issues where the connection is bad due to too many being online / in que?

I hope to hear from some of you, as I'm really hoping to be motivated into joining this community!

2. Basically 2 categories of guilds. Those that are farming LK25HC and those who are not. Those who are not are usually newer guilds. Otherwise just check the store and make your own conclusions

3. hi all, my name is Arsen)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site