1. Tlpd

Hello im New in wow, and New in warmane. Got my first 80 lvl, and then i wished about New Flying Mount. I've searched and find Mount called Time Lost Proto Drake. Is it possible to get it in Warmane on Icecrown server? And if Yes, where and how to get it? I know that u need to kill It first, but where I can find It? I asked PPL on global chat, they said that tlpd is fake, and never existed. Should I trust them?
    (If u know how to get it and u will help me to put my hands on it, i can give u some money :))
    (BTW, sorry for my bad English :P)

2. They are just messing with you so they can get time lost proto drake without much competition. Yes, it exist in all servers, it spawns every 24 hours depending how fast the rares are being killed in Northrend (Timer starts after a certain rare is killed after killing many rares). Easier way to get it is when server crashes or after server restart, it will respawn instantly but that would be either Vyragosa or Time Lost Proto Drake.

They spawn in the same coords in wowhead and an additional 4 customized spawn points that were made by Warmane, you will find those new 4 spawn points eventually though its not that important because it also can spawn in the known spawn points from wowhead. ;)

Vyragosa / Time Lost Proto Drake rarely spawns patrolling yet still on ground, but they usually spawn sitting down on the ground most of the time. :)

Though im still trying to get Time Lost Proto Drake in Icecrown server :)
    Edited: December 5, 2017

3. They are just messing with you so they can get time lost proto drake without much competition. Yes, it exist in all servers, it spawns every 24 hours depending how fast the rares are being killed in Northrend (Timer starts after a certain rare is killed after killing many rares). Easier way to get it is when server crashes or after server restart, it will respawn instantly but that would be either Vyragosa or Time Lost Proto Drake.

They spawn in the same coords in wowhead and an additional 4 customized spawn points that were made by Warmane, you will find those new 4 spawn points eventually though its not that important because it also can spawn in the known spawn points from wowhead. ;)

Vyragosa / Time Lost Proto Drake rarely spawns patrolling yet still on ground, but they usually spawn sitting down on the ground most of the time. :)

Though im still trying to get Time Lost Proto Drake in Icecrown server :)
    If i want to camp for him with me, add me, Essmexis on Icecrown (80 Hunter Alliance)