1. character trade

Hello I've been looking on the forum for a while and I haven't seen a topic with that question..

When you sell a character for x amount of coins, if you sell it without the inventory what happen to the inventory.. example: let's say bags are full of mounts and gear and then the price is either minimum 200 without inventory or minimum 350 with inventory...

What would happen to all the mounts and gear in the bags/bank when the character is sold without the inventory?

does it binds to account? lets say i bought a spectral tiger and sell the character with the spectral tiger without inv, will i get the spectral tiger on character #2

2. Inventory is auto deleted if character trade is sold without option include inventory.
    Meaning you can say good bye to your gear and everything that contains.Only and only items that are on character are preserved.

No,mounts do not bind on account on any expansion other then MOP:

3. Inventory is auto deleted if character trade is sold without option include inventory.
    Meaning you can say good bye to your gear and everything that contains.Only and only items that are on character are preserved.

No,mounts do not bind on account on any expansion other then MOP:
    Thank you!