1. Tanks in Heroic RDF

Can something please be done about tanks who join heroic RDF and then ask for a kick straight away if they don't get POS/FOS/Whatever dungeon they want? It causes bottlenecking in queues because the people at the front of the queue get in to a dungeon and the tank instantly asks for a kick and teleports out of the dungeon.. Then the party is left waiting for another tank who sometimes even wants the same thing.

Classic example. Fortunately enough I rolled a healer so it doesn't effect me as much but tanks who thing they are entitled enough to get instant queues and kicks until they get the dungeon they want are a genuine burden to the server.

2. A-holes will never not be a thing. That's why every single one of my char's who can tank has the spec geared up and ready to use if i don't feel like waiting for it to pop. Aka when i'm not farming mats etc.

3. You have a-holes at all sides. Play a tank and you will realise there are enough dds and healer who are the same. But if you try to gear up a tank, be prepared to face a **** load of *****s who blame you for their mistakes and generally know it better than you.

4. Just don't kick him,he will leave with 30 min unable to que ,or he will tank.

5. Just don't kick him,he will leave with 30 min unable to que ,or he will tank.
    or he'll sit there until you kick him.

@op, not much you can do other than finding a reliable tank and doing your daily rdf with them

6. Penalizing them wouldn't make the que any faster imo. They'd be less encouraged to que, thus your que time just goes up. 90% of time, youre always waiting for a tank/healer in que.

7. you know, you'd waste less time if you kicked the person in principle than ''standing your ground with duty and honor", keeping everyone in the party for nothing. That's what i don't understand about you, you'd prefer to spend more than 30 min in group doing nothing,arguing when you could already be in another group in less than 5-10 minutes. It's not really the tank's or whoever wants to be kicked fault, it's yours for not choosing to do so, you are wasting everyone's time, including your own. And now you're gonna say....BUT I'VE WAITED 30 MIN IN QUE AS DPS...TANKS GET INSTA...well make one or have a friend of yours play it, it's your fault you choose that role and you have to soak up the waiting/consequences.

8. If somebody comes in and they are being an *** I'll kick them straight away. That's not the point. You then need to reque for another tank which causes bottleneck queues as groups in progress get priority. They need to be penalised (maybe 30 min cool down but doesn't count while you're offline) or something like that.

Since I posted this thread my tank has hit 80 and I've seen the same from healers etc. Thus it probably needs to be a harsher punishment for everybody not just tanks. If you go afk in a dungeon for a long period of time (5+ minutes) you should get the cool down regardless.

9. Seriously!? For the nth time.
    Can these forum post about tanks asking to get kicked/afking if they don't like the rdf instance stop already?
    Make your own rdf group, spam global problem solve. Kids these days

10. on the other hand if kicking debuff kicked player it can be abused
    so...
    for a fair play
    how about those who kick and kicked got the same deserter debuff :D